• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Year Resolutions

^ I'm with you on that clean house thing. I need to get my bootie in gear on that one as well...

As for me, I lost 16lbs while my husband was gone, I intend to keep those off.. in addition I resolve to continue loosing the pounds until I am in a healthy range for my height.
- I will try not to get as grumpy with my husband. Attitude of gratitude!
- Be social, I love you guys online, but I should probably also spend more time outside the house.

Jedizora

:right:
1. do better in fench
2. not be a hsut in when I move this summer
3. Decrease my shyness

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
I don't really have a resolution. I like the direction my life is heading in.

Actually scratch that. I do need to find a job...

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
(Its kind of late but oh well)

My New Year resolutions for 2011 are:

#1. Cosplay/attend a convention
It sounds silly especially the cosplaying part considering how old I am, but for all these years I've watched anime and played these videogames; I haven't been able to attend these events. Even though I'll probably never be able to attend the big cons like Anime expo, or Comic Con; I would like to at least go to the one that's in my state during the Spring.

#2. Take better care of myself
I know I'll probably be stressed out for the reminder of my college career, but I would like to decrease that soon. Its not good to be stressed out or nervous when your like me. :(:(

#3. Get back into art
When I was in high school, drawing pictures was one of those activities that kept me sane lol :P. But, I would like to get back into it this semester. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to make some money. I feel horrible for not drawing anything these past couple of months though.

#4. Be more social
Like Baysiderulez said before...I also need to spend some time outside.

#5. Obtain a job
I hope 2011 is the year where I'll finally be able to get one :( . I need to save, save, SAVE!!

#6. Work hard this semester!

Happy New Year everyone! =)

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I made three resolutions, one serious, one not so serious, and one for the fun in doing it. My serious one would be to lose some weight. I've lost weight over the years playing DDR, and I've been losing weight while playing Just Dance. I really hope I reach this one. My not so serious one would be to beat a lot of my games... I tend to buy games but I never finish them. I need to do something about that so I'm not just wasting my money.. >_>; The one I'm gonna work on for the fun in it is to get better at drawing. :)

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
my first one is to relax. I'm kind of always fixed on work and I need to chill. :xd: I don't really know about any others...oh, I think I made one not to argue with anyone.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Hahah... I found my list of last year's resolutions... guess how many I've actually kept? (Hint, it begins with a 'Z' and ends in an 'O' >_>; )
But I'ma type some up here then it might actually shame me into keeping them o,o

Main one: To stop being so hesitant about things. This is the root of most of my problems atm, and sometimes I need to stop, breathe, and just go for it. Otherwise, I stutter when I'm scared to ask for clarification, I fumble when I'm scared of getting things wrong, I procrastinate and then I end up staying up late into the night trying to get everything done, I overthink/overplan things and then end up not getting anything done, it makes me seem really nervous around other people, and then I mentally beat myself up afterwards when I've missed an opportunity. So this year I'm gonna try and get out of the habit, and try leaping before I look sometimes... rather than spending hours looking down over the edge and not actually getting around to leaping in the end.
I suppose as an offshoot to this, it ties in with hopefully getting a part time job and sorting out what courses I'm gonna take next year and when I want to go with my future, among other things.

Second: Go to sleep sooner/do other things to relax rather than lurking around on the laptop all the time. Seriously, recently it's been getting to 3am and I'm still just sat there starting at the screen. And then I end up tossing and turning in bed for another hour. I have exams coming up, I can't keep doing this and still expect to pass D;

Annd, that's pretty much it. For my sake, here's hoping I manage to keep them this time~

squadala

I don't like you either
Fro me it was;
Read my bible everyday,
Learn to play the guitar,
and DO MY STUPID SCHOOL!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I was never really into making resolutions, and a few years ago I completely stopped trying to make them. I find that if there's something I really want to do/get done, it's better to try on your own accord, rather than forcing yourself to keep up with everything. It makes things seem less of a chore or school, and I tend to enjoy it more and do better.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My New Year's Resolution are only 3 principle's in which I vowed to follow.

1. Take things more seriously and avoid all contact with the internet as much as possible.
Frankly this has been a harder task to do, since most of my assignments and reports are in my computer, and the oh so sweet internet makes me want to use it. -.- Though I limit myself to a minimum with ZD and other forums.

2. Be more tolerative of any shenanigans, outbursts and Embarrassing moments.
I've a very strange group of friends, they tend to create an unnecessary scene like making a small thing like breaking a pencil into a shouting around the classroom saying "Do you have a pencil?" or making a small deal into a big issue that haunts the victim for 3 weeks. So I promised myself to tolerate them more, since I'm always the Killjoy, Mr. Sarcasm and Judge Kenji.

3. Finish my studies quickly and pass them with outstanding scores.
This perhaps is the one I'm doing the hardest. I study hard to graduate faster, but this time, I'm racing against the clock, cause I requested that I be having my exams a month earlier cause I have to go to Japan. Reasons for that are personal.

oh an old thread that i didnt join in on the fun anyway, my new years resoutions were...
Get a life (still working on)
lose weight( lost like 25lbs so im good)
eat healthier (still working on)
get way from my dad and move out ( will be complete next month)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom