• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link was a little surprised. "Yeah. Right." He put up his bag, and helped Mardric up.

((Sorry if I make it seem like Link can't do anything, it's just that I'm afraid of Godmodding, and defeating something you introduced.))

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
((It's fine, feel free to kill any and all creatures!))

Mardric took Links hand and stood. He surveyed the area and saw a door. Pointing he said "Hero's first."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Kay.))
"Well, I was on "vacation", so maybe I do need to get into fullswing again." Link said, drawing his sword, and walking forward, and opening the door.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She makes sure Lily takes the potion, then stands. "So what's next? Ikana?" She asks Lily hopefully.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Darn. :P, maybe we could mix it up by the time of Ikana. Cause, you 2 still have to find the other gem in Greatbay.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((She doesn't know about the other gem, well maybe, and that next is Snowhead. Lily is free to correct her))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Link told them to look for the other gem already.))
"I think we found what we're looking for. How do I know?" Link said getting into a full battle stance. "Aren't giant monsters usually positioned somewhere important?" Link said running in with his sword. Beyond the room was a giant arena, and waiting in the arena was Demon Wind God, Mothula.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"As am I... Wait, there's another gem here, can you walk?" She asks Lily, hoping the answer is yes.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((I do believe it was previously stated that the Gerudo Pirates have the other gem. So..... Work off of that.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom