• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
((Sorry!))

Mardric brushed his right hand over his eyes and entered the darkness. "I see a door... it's pretty far away, we should get closer I can't see it from this distance. Mardric walked forward and stepped into a trap. Well it wasn't exactly a trap you would expect. Mardric stepped on the face of a full grown Dragon. "Link, now would be a good time to put your affairs in order... oh and RUN!"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Affairs in order? What?))
"Gyah!" Link yelped stepping back at the sight of the dragon. He immediately started running with Mardric. "My goddess, how the hey does a full grown dragon live down here without Dampe' noticing!" Link questioned out loud as he ran for his life.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
The dragon could be heard chasing after them as they entered the main room under dampes house... With the odd scorch marks! "Link *Huff* the dragon made the scorch marks!" Mardric ran to a barrel and jumped in.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((TriFiERCE used a revive!))
"Of course! But what is this dragon, and how would Dampe' not notice it?" Link said while evading a claw swipe from the draconic beast.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric yelled something to Link from inside the barrel, but whatever he said was lost before it reached Links ears. "IBIFF SAREW ANS CFREDSTAL IHGN ICVS PFOWSR-GNEAD!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom