• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Neeyeeyeyeyey!" A being yelled in anger. A twisted blue being dressed in a robe with a staff in hand walked out of the shadows. "You resist my monster! Why?" The Wizrobe screeched.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"No one likes Wizrobbes." He said as he started phantom dashing around the room, occasionally stopping to shoot miss-aimed ice blasts.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric held out a hand and brushed a cobweb out of the way. In front of him was a huge door with three handles on each door. On the entirity there was a symbolo like a bleeding eye.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"What the.... This looks like the Sheikah symbol." Link said, examining the door. "Mardric.... Do you know what this is exactly?"

---
The Wizzrob was hit by the arrow, right in the chest. "Oi!" He groaned clutching his chest. "Eheheheh! You don't play nice!" He yelled. He raised his stave up, and started duplicating.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Ohohohoh!" The illusions said in echo. "A demonfolk you say? Then why do we fight? We should work as one!" The Wizzrob said, as his duplications started circling around Shade and Lily.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
"I can open it, if thats what you mean." Mardric stepped forward and placed his hand on the door. Thee symbol glowed red and then dissapeared. The door began to open.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Kay...." Link said as it opened. "Wait, could anyone open that just by placing there hand in the right spot?"

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
((Note: Mardric wears a red glove on his right hand and not anything on his left... Why?))
"Nah, I just picked up a few skills along the way." Mardric entered through the doorway.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Doi!" the Wizrobe screeched holding the spot that was hit. "Energh! Why do you resist your own kind! You are a demon, embrace the darkness!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom