• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She nods, and leans on him for support. "At most... a rib or two is broken... I hope." She coughs, body wracking in pain.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Kynigo started leading er towards the outrance of the room. "Yeesh. Who would've thought water would be such a killer." He said to himself.

=Magic Timeskip!=
Kynigo exited the temple. Hee looked around, making sure there where no monsters nearby, and laid Pandora down. He then helped Shade get out. "So, now what are you gonna do?"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Well. Like I said. I'm out of here." Kynigo said, readjusting his gear. He took some steps away, then shook a little. He reached into his bag, and handed Shade another Potion. "I was going to keep that. But-" Kynigo just silenced himself, and just walked away. "We might see eachother again someday. That is, if you ever go to Ikana." He said as he disappeared into the wind.

((Hey! We've reached 60 pages! Woot woot!))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((yay! And I was shipping those two...))

She nods. "Thank you." She drinks it and sighs as she is healed. "Thank you..."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Wow? Really. I'll call that a success, sense it wasn't intentional. PS, He's not gone forever, just till we get to Ikana or something. PPS, don't worry, he's not dead.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Well then good for you, cause he'll be back. Usually I'm not one for romances, but I'll compromise for your sake.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((*nervously laughs* Kay.... Let's get back to RPing. Wait, we can't do anything here..... Let's just wait for someone else to post.))

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
((Me and Deity are going to Ikana! Also The rope was still hanging from the ceiling for use, and I was pretty far down.))

Mardric shook himself. He couldn't see, also the monster had bit him. Only one thing to do... Man... Reaching for his side, Mardric unclipped the mask and felt the side for the skull symbol. He pressed it and the mask began to glow lightly, not enough to see much, and then he put it on. The sensation was extremely unpleasant. He grew a foot taller and his body began to disintegrate. As his body left and his bones appeared, he could see better. The monster was trying to sneak up behind him. He brandished his sword (Now longer and thicker) and let out a ghastly roar before charging the Deadhand. That's when Link dropped in. Mardric brushed past him and began to attack the Deadhand.

((Oh, and happy 60th!))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link stumbled up, and was dazed. "Oh.....That was stupid..... *shakes head*" He soon noticed Stal-Mardric fighting against the Deadhand. His eyes where still ajdusting from the dark, and the fall, but with his skills he could tell it was there. However, he didn't trust himself enough to attack it. He fumbled through his item pouch, looking for something to use......

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Pandora looked up, and sighed, "Come on out, Lily." she sighed and the girl changed from one to another.

Lily's hair splayed across the sand, with her two daggers as her sighed. She breathed in ragged breaths. Having both of her sides injured means very bad things, "Shade? Are you okay?" Lily asked. That was the one weird thing about her. She could be dying, or hurt but she'd always care for the latter.

(Happy 60th! Thanks so much for sticking around this long! :D)

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Mardric slashes at the beast and beheads it. The Deadhand fell and it's hands left it. Mardric fell to his knees as the monster disappeared and began to cough. He felt his body growing back and eventually the mask slipped off and he slumped against the wall. "Link... Hey." He quickly reattached the mask to his belt, the mask had a skull symbol that faded over a few seconds. "Lets.. Lets keep going..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom