• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Majora's Party!

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
((It should look like a hydraulic chamber. Just explore and use your imagination to make a new dungeon. Once again, it's not a recreation it's our own thing, so don't try and make it perfect! You'll do fine, just make it look awesome :D))

"You're very annoying, has anyone told you that?" the woman asked, leaning her head forward a bit.

"Nope, but i've bet they've said it to you." Lily replied.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
((I just completed the Great Bay Temple yesterday. There is a cylinder-like room that is about 60-70 feet tall. 40-50 of those feet are water. There is a great spinning fan that mixes the water making a whirlpool. under the water there are doors that the current will push you into. Choose a random door and hope it works ;D Here's a boss you might expect. http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda06Bosses.php#4_Wart))

"Thank the goddess, I hate those witches." He turned left then right. "Lets go that way." He said pointing in a random direction.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"AS long as it's east." Link said starting in the direction.

After sometime they came to a clearing. Link facepalmed. There was a witch's hut in the clearing.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
"So, who was with you?" the woman asked. Lily tried to move her hands but they were bound behind her.
"Just me, myself, and I with the sand." she smiled.
"You were talking and I heard another voice, who was it?" Lily raspberried, surprising the woman.
"None of your business." the woman pulled Lily's hair and she cried out. The woman noticed the strange mark on the side of her head.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Dang it. They're everywhere." Link said. "I can tell you're disturbed, so you stay here or something, I'm going to see if the/she knows anything about the Topaz."

-Greatbay-
All the sudden an arrow wizzed by Shades head. There was a man clad in leather and some armor with a bow. He had premature white hair and a scared eye. "State your business."

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
"The mark of Majora.' she stated and Lily raised an eyebrow, not trying to give in.
"It's a birthmark." lily tried covering it up with her brown hair but it was pointless.
"You've been touched by evil." she placed Lily down slowly, all of her energy gone.
"Nah." Lily tried to scoot away, but the woman stepped on her hand causing her to cry out.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She ducks and draws her own bow. A Zora with a bow. This was strange. "My business is my own, and none of yours."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
The man silently laughed. "I'm going to ask you to leave. You see I've spent 5 years finding the 'glyphics, so I'm not letting you take it."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"... What? You mean, you aren't searching for the Triglyph? Hmph... It's sounds like a cover. But I'll listen to you for now. You... can follow me I guess, until you find what your looking for." The man said. "My name is Kynigo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom