• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

N64 Game Value

Seeing as how both Pokemon Black and White, and the 3DS are coming out soon-ish, I'm considering selling some of the N64 games I don't play anymore. The games I'm going to sell are Toy Story 2, Body Harvest, Bomberman 64, WWF Warzone, and Star Wars Episode I Racer.

How much could I get for these games at Gametraders, or a similar store, in Australian dollars? I want a 3DS/Pokemon Black & White:D

Apologies if this is in the wrong board.

jugglaj91

I am me....
No too much. Average online prices give about 17 dollars for all of those mentioned. WHich means that a store may give you only 6-8 if you're lucky altogether. So do as you like but it won't be anywhere close to a 3DS and barely a dent in Pokemon. Sorry.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I paid a dollar for most of those games. So you wouldn't get more that a few bucks at your average game store. If they are boxed they would definately go for more. Sorry.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Instead of selling the games, auction them off eBay. You could make much more on eBay than at a game store.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Instead of selling them, see if you can do some chores for your folks or neighbors to earn enough money. You will earn the money sooner than selling average 64 games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom