• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler My Updated Timeline!

Eh. While I agree with you FSA most likely comes on the CT, it isn't fact that it can't come on the AT.

The thing is, there are more inconsistencies with it being on the AT than the CT. There's not much point in putting it on the AT if you run into more problems than putting it somewhere else. The game obviously is set up to prequel ALttP. Hyrule's locations look almost identical to that of ALttP. You also have a Death Mountain with Gorons in it, which doesn't exist in ALttP, making FSA fit easily sometime after OoT and TP (when Gorons were still around in Hyrule obviously), to ALttP, when Gorons obviously didn't exist or at least live on Death Mountain anymore. There's also a location in Death Mountain in FSA that takes you to the Gameboy Player and looks exactly like the maze section of Death Mountain in LoZ, where you have to keep going up and the map seems to repeat itself over and over.

Every thing mentioned is borrowed from another game that takes place in the same Hyrule. If FSA came on the AT, it would have to take place in old Hyrule. Nothing in ST is like old Hyrule, the towns are different, the land itself looks totally different, and old Hyrule isn't going to be unflooded. As mentioned here, FSA's Hyrule borrows pretty much everything from other games on the CT (town names, locations looking the same, etc.). By my understanding, I believe its not just impossible for FSA to come on the AT, but kind of pointless to try and put it there when so much puts it on the CT. There's not any point in placing a game somewhere where there's more inconsistencies than another location where there's little to none.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
MrMosley made excellent points and just to add one more, the progression of the Master Sword between OoT, TP and ALTTP is too perfect to be coincidence.

OoT - Master Sword is in the pedestal in the Temple of Time.
TP - Master Sword is in the pedestal in the ruins of the Temple of Time with the Lost Woods growing around the ruins.
ALTTP - Master Sword is in the pedestal in the Lost Woods.

Seems pretty clear by Master Sword progression that a CT placement for ALTTP is likely. We know that Aonuma tries to connect the games and we know that Aonuma loves the concept of the Master Sword so it makes sense, and wherever you put ALTTP you pretty much have to put FSA right before it because of everything MrMosley said.

OoT - Master Sword is in the pedestal in the Temple of Time.
TP - Master Sword is in the pedestal in the ruins of the Temple of Time with the Lost Woods growing around the ruins.
ALTTP - Master Sword is in the pedestal in the Lost Woods.

Thanks for bringing that up, Zemen. That is also another major point that I usually use in my arguments for placing ALttP where it is on the CT (I just forgot this time around).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom