• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Perler Bead Creations

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Diggly-boo! Some of you have seen my perler bead things in the picture thread. But I have been in such a crafting mood lately, that I want to start taking requests for these thing. Here are some that I have made already.

The various Medallions from OoT:
attachment-4.jpg
attachment-5.jpg
attachment.jpg
attachment-1.jpg
attachment-2.jpg
attachment-3.jpg

The Spiritual Stones:
attachment-6.jpg

For other designs, here's the albumn

If you have a request, the only thing I really need is a picture. And it doesn't have to be Zelda stuff, though the simpler the design is the better. Thanks!

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
lol I do have a Triforce in my albumn, but it has the colors I feel it should be. I'll take a picture of my regular one to post pretty soon. If you could find me a good picture of those other items you requested, I'd really appreciate it.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I love them. Wish I had some of these sprites^^ Too bad I can't:( Great work, Eve^^ Can you make Zelda from ALttP?

Hmmm...I might be able to do that. Do you think you can find me a picture to use? That would make it a lot easier.

These are really cool!^^ How bout the large Rupee in the center of your sig.:rolleyes:

lol I can try. Yellows can be a little hard to get, but I think I can make it.
Okay, I think that's enough requests. I'll get to work on them, and reply back here when I have them all finished.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Okay, here's the things I've made:

A Deku Mask
Picture010.jpg

The water bomb
Picture009.jpg

A heart piece and heart container. The heart piece is missing one because I hadn't noticed the cat had disturbed it until after I took the picture.
Picture008.jpg

And here's your Hylian shield, ENA-three:
Picture007.jpg

I couldn't get the sword to turn out on its own, that's why it's with the shield.

I'll get to work on that Goron and Rupee the minute I can.

Last edited:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
this is full of awesomeness! haha i bet it was hard making these things. omg! you should make the ocarina to! and navi!

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
It was a little hard, but the pictures you supplied really helped. Thank you.
I had made one of those pink reviving fairies, but I think I can make one in blue. An Ocarina might be a little hard...Can you find me a picture to refer to, please?

Here's the pink fairy:
Picture002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom