• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Conclusion to the Timeline

Pinecove

Last Chance
LoZ and AoL take place after TP

Complete and utter Bais.

Before you go tossing around a theory like it's fact I'd advise that you stop to think about other theories such as the one where LoZ/AoL come on the adult timeline after TWW.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
Complete and utter Bais.

Before you go tossing around a theory like it's fact I'd advise that you stop to think about other theories such as the one where LoZ/AoL come on the adult timeline after TWW.
I'd like to start by saying that this is my opinion, but I think that it is good enough to give some thought to.

My theory is that after Daphnes wishes for a future for Link and Tetra,
the Triforce goes back into the Sacred Realm. after that, since Hyrule is completely destroyed (I think thats what happened), no one can ever get to the Triforce again. Therefore, there would be no possible explanation for the Triforce's reapearance.

My second theory, which I think is much more plausible, is that we know all Zelda's were named after the Zelda in AoL. And that Zelda was in Hyrule already during the flood. therefore, we can believe that on the AT, Zelda I never wakes up, and thus disproving any speculation that AoL (and LoZ) cannot be on the AT.

Complete and utter Bais.

Complete and utter bias 2.0.

Dude, you're biased too, so don't get on my butt about how I am and you're not. Everyone's biased. Get used to it.

Pinecove

Last Chance
^What the ****?

So I'M Baised because I corrected you in saying LoZ and AoL MIGHT take place on the adult timeline even though I admit they might work after TP?

untill you understand what bais ACTUALLY IS and realize that your timeline isn't thwe only one that works, I have nothing left to say to you.

Good day.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
I actually think I made it pretty clear with my post that there is no way for LoZ/AoL to go on the AT. So it is not necessarily biased at all. Unless I was wrong, which I have been before.

Pinecove

Last Chance
I'd like to start by saying that this is my opinion, but I think that it is good enough to give some thought to.

My theory is that after Daphnes wishes for a future for Link and Tetra,
the Triforce goes back into the Sacred Realm. after that, since Hyrule is completely destroyed (I think thats what happened), no one can ever get to the Triforce again. Therefore, there would be no possible explanation for the Triforce's reapearance.

My second theory, which I think is much more plausible, is that we know all Zelda's were named after the Zelda in AoL. And that Zelda was in Hyrule already during the flood. therefore, we can believe that on the AT, Zelda I never wakes up, and thus disproving any speculation that AoL (and LoZ) cannot be on the AT.

Speculation. We don't know what happened to the Triforce after TWW. the aoL BS can happen on the adult timeline. I really don't see a problem with this.

My evidance includes an interview from 2008 where Aonuma tells us that AoL comes after the events of ooT, Maze island, and Geography such as cresnet island along with OoX.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Sorry, I should have clarified there. My fault.

OoX (OoS/OoA) is confirmed to take place on the adult timeline. We know that they are parts of the AoL map.

Hense by deduction AoL should come on the adult timeline.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
In that case, could you provide a link that would take me to some place that I can hear it for myself, because I have never seen anyone else state that OoX was on the AT

Pinecove

Last Chance
UGH I forgot to mention something else. They're confirmed to take place there only if FPTRRL is Canon. It comes on the AT and it gives the origins for the subrosians hoods meaning it comes before OoS/OoA. Therefore by deduction OoS/OoA comes on the AT too.

Proof that the FPTRRL comes on the AT is the map. Would you like to see it?

C

Colin Creevey

@Clucluclu: The post were you were arguing against the AT placement of LoZ/AoL was merely speculation and not enough to utterly dismiss the idea.

Maze island, and Geography such as cresnet island along with OoX.
There is a maze island in both PH and AoL
There is a Crescent Island in both WW and OOA

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
Sure but I am going to stop posting for a while because I don't want this thread to be closed. But before that I would like to mention a few things.
FirstI'd like to point out that due to Tingle's presence in MM, it can be assumed that there are two different bloodlines of Tingle. (Just the thought of them meeting somehow scares me). Because I believe that there is a body of water in OoA that could go who knows how long, and that there is an Ocean in LoZ/AoL, it is possible that TRRL could take place on the CT.
Second, you said that my earlier ideas were just speculation, which was only half true. If you read my second theory again, you might see that unless AoL didn't take place in Hyrule, my theory is most likely correct.
Finally, If you are indicating that Maze Island in AoL is maze Island in PH, than you need to place AoL before ST. And I know that the PH-ST was from NoA, and the are known to be wrong, but I'm sure that they have been right before and I personally believe that they are correct on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom