• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Music Instruments

Out of all the Zelda games we have a plethora of musical instruments, some more useful than others. In this post I am curious as to what is YOUR favorite of these in game items.

My number one would have to be the Ocarina of Time. My reasoning is that it is the most used. You use it for everything from warping, to summoning rain, making a scarecrow appear, moving blocks of time and even in MM controlling time itself. It is also easy to use and sounds great.

My second favorite would be the Spirit Flute. Besides the fact that at times it can be choppy you can interact with the environment pretty well. Plus it sounds really good too.

My third would be the WindWaker. You can use it for stuff but I thought that it was lacking with the interaction of the environment and I thought the wind choir noise was just annoying.

So what are your Favorite instruments in the Zelda series and why?

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I really like the way you used a diff instrument in MM when you were wearing the different masks, I thought it was well done and represented the different cultures within Zelda. So I donno if it counts but the "Ocarina" in MM because it became multiple instruments.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Mine would totally the Ocarina of Time, esp. in MM. I spent hours playing with all the different instruments! And all the songs on the ocarina are so pretty! (THE HARP SONG SUCK!)
Plus all the things you can do with moving the joystick to get different sounds! Look at all the cool things people have done with that!

Maybe i'm biased towards the game since its my favourite Zelda but I have to say that the Wind Waker is my favourite instrument. For some reason i can remember al of the commands and i usually have a really bad memory for that, also it seems to be the most useful instrument while playing. The Ocarina had a lot of uses but controlled very much like an item in order to get things done to progress, i don't know why but the Wind Waker doesn't really feel like it operates to the same effect, it just feels like a more passive item but then again i think the game overall is a very relaxing and calming one. Also i love making link dance with his arms :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite musical instrument would most defintely be the Ocarina of Time. It is pretty much the most convenient, most practical, most useful of the musical instruments. Whether we regard the OoT version or the MM version or even both, the thing always has an application however minor in even the most bizarre of situations. I love it to death <3

Mikau's Zoraxe! It worked in MM just like the Ocarina of Time! Plus Jackson Guitars made like 3 of them in reality!

They made real ones!!!!!!! OMG!!!! I want one...... and I retract my statment.... after saying that I liked the spirit flute I was cursed and got stuck for hours on Embrose's song ... sigh......

P

Paco9

Spirit Flute (I actually have a pan flute!). I like the idea of it and how it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom