• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mr. Bean

www.zeldainmypocket.com
Anyone else a Mr. Bean fan? And I don't mean the Christmas show that came out a year ago.

It's been almost 20 years since that show hit the TV. :clap:

I used to watch that show all the time back......3-4 years ago? It wasn't that bad of a show, and I was sad when PBS took it off. :(

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I must admit that if I watch him I occasionally laugh. At least once or twice in an "episode". But he is not extremly fun, sorry I have to say so but that is my opinion.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
When I was in 4th grade I wanted to go see a new Mr. Bean movie that came out. D= I don't remember what show I use to watch, but they had Mr. Bean and Mr. Bill and all them "kewl" folks on it. <3 So I became a big fan of both, but my mom wouldn't let me go to the darn movie theater. ; ~;

Finally got my revenge because they show it on Cartoon network rather regularly now. XD

So long story short.. yeah I'm a fan. <3 I'll admit that his comedy is pretty darn stupid, but sometimes it's fun to watch simply silly humor.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Yeah, I spent a long part of my childhood watching mr bean shows:) the guy is hilarious, even though the second movie is not that awesome.

I didn't like seeing Rowan Atkinson playing a non-bean role, like in Scooby Doo or Johnny english

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I think Mr. Bean shows are still on tv sometimes. I always have to laugh during those episodes :xd:. I like the christmas special too.

www.zeldainmypocket.com
Really? I had no idea they were still on TV. There were only like, 14 episodes. They came out in Brittan in the early 90's. I'm surprised that this many people have hear of it. :D

I've never seen the movie myself. Maybe I'll catch it soon. :p

My personal favorite was the one when he where he goes to dinner for his birthday.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I love Mr. Bean! Ive been watching him since I was a little kid and I remember me and my sister would be in stiches we thought he was so funny. I still find him funny but not rofl funny. Too bad there are not many episodes :\.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ah the Old Mr. Bean. Classic Yet a bit of a dunce when solving Problems. When he tries to paint his room white, he uses a firecracker and puts it in a can of white paint. that was the most ridiculous and hilarious way to paint a Room:lol:

I see some of these shows on Disney Channel Asia. they show the Christmas Special a lot though. it's a very funny episode.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Old thread, but I don't care. It's new to me.

In any case, I absolutely love Mr. Bean. He's the most hilarious character I've ever seen. I own all of the episodes of his show in a box set, along with both movies.

I wish they would make a new Mr. Bean show. It's been so long since the last one, which only had 13 episodes by the way...

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I LOVE that show. One time my cousins went to India and they borrowed it. It was so funny. But I think Mr. Bean's Holiday just came out last year.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Ah, I love that show with Rowan Atkinson. (A great English actor, yaay) Mr. Bean is always on TV here.

Rowan Atkinson cracks me up. I loved the two Mr. Bean movies. I haven't been able to catch the show, but if they're anything like the movies they must be phenomenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom