• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Relaxing Place to Be in Wind Waker?

L

Lord Fenix

I'm torn between saying Windfall, or Link's Private Oasis. They both have their pros and cons. Windfall has a creepy green-skinned dude that wants to run me down and tell me his woes. But, far worse, there be Redeads under the Cabana. Redeads are one monster I love to hate. They scare the bejeezus out of me. But, despite that, I'm still going to lean toward Link's Private Oasis. An island with lounge chairs and a parasol on an island within a pond. A waterfall. The digs are nice. There are tropical flowers that grow in few other places. And best of all, I get a talking door. What's not to like?

All those islands made me feel like the world was desolate and lonely; like Outset Island was the only thing in the Great Sea, even after knowing that Windfall Island exists out there.

More on topic, I'd get rid of the parasite (Chuchus) and enemy problem at Pawprint Isle and set up residence there. I think it'd be so relaxing. Okay, it might be a little weird.

When I feel alone and stuff, I could always just go to Windfall Island.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Private Oasis. It has a pool that heals you, rupees everywhere, POTS TO SMASH (the expensive kind, like in the rich guy's house), and a mini-game that gets you rupees. Until you have to go into the Bottom of the Well in your fireplace.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would have to say Tingle island. I find it extremly relaxing studying the Tingle brothers working hard, hour after hour, day after day :lol:

That was not very serious indeed. If I put my serious mind in to the question I guess I must say Windfall, doesn´t matter if it´s by day or by night. I love the place and relaxing I feel it is.

I wouldn't go with Windfall Island because of all the stress. I mean it's quite an active place to be so it is not really relaxing. The most relaxing place for me to be would be Outset Island. The music is awesome, the scenery is beautiful, and the atmosphere is relaxing.

Yes, except for the haunting forest with gargantuan pigs, whom, i might add, have spears... :)

amaterasu

Writer
Dragon Roost Island. FTW I do wish though that the Rito could've been in later games as well. :I

Link's Oasis. When you're lying down on a chair listening to the waterfall and watching the horizon is perfect for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom