• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Momentous September 13 3DS Announcement

What was the most momentous September 13 3DS Announcement?

• Pink 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Tennis 3D

• Fire Emblem 3D

• Monster Hunter Tri 3G

• Monster Hunter 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fire Emblem for me. I'm a big fan of the series and I think the DS is a good console for it, as the touch controls considerable speed up the gameplay. This is probably the game that will make me get a 3DS.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
FE3D. I must get that game as soon as I can. Along with other 3DS titles...

EDIT: FE3D better have a world map just like Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones did. I like the idea of two characters attacking at once, but that will easily become a feature which will lead to 'broken' characters [example: Athos in FE7, any Jeigan-type character, etc]. Cooperative play sounds like a good concept though I want to see how it will be used. Spring release date for Japan doesn't sound too bad.

Last edited:

linkman8

True and Noble
I am VERY excited about Fire Emblem 3D. I'm a fan of the series, and I'm raring to get some more use out of 3DS by putting it towards some RPG's and strategy-based games. Also, looking at a few of the screenshots, it looks like the series is going through a couple very cool cosmetic changes.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I have scearmed with joy and ran around the house when I heard there is going to be Fire Emblem 3D.

Vibed

must read before he posts
Well, from a general public stand point, MH4, since it's so huge in Japan and will give the 3DS a huge boost in sales.

My most momentous game? Also MH4. The action bits looks amazing. Jumping on the back of a Rathalos? Freakin sweet!

FE3D better have a world map just like Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones did.

One of the screenshots I've seen certainly looks like it does, I'll see if I can find it. Unfortunately I didn't really like the idea when it was in Sacred Stones, the ability to level grind made the game way too easy and it was alrerady one of the easier FE games.

Edit: Here it is.

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I can't choose.

Pink 3DS:
Meh

FE3D:
Good, good... never been a fan o the series though.

Mario Tennis 2012:
EPIC FACEPALM

Monster Hunter 4 and 3G:
Eh, I am a huge fan of RPG's, but I have never played one. I will check it out, though

Get it together, Nintendo. I want to see some Mother action and F-Zero speed that the Wii and DS lacked.

I can't choose.

Pink 3DS:
Meh

FE3D:
Good, good... never been a fan o the series though.

Mario Tennis 2012:
EPIC FACEPALM

Monster Hunter 4 and 3G:
Eh, I am a huge fan of RPG's, but I have never played one. I will check it out, though

Get it together, Nintendo. I want to see some Mother action and F-Zero speed that the Wii and DS lacked.

If they got Mother, it would send a shockwave of sales through the world. It's not 1995 anymore, we're not all DRAGON QUEST RPG! We're a little more open.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
If they got Mother, it would send a shockwave of sales through the world. It's not 1995 anymore, we're not all DRAGON QUEST RPG! We're a little more open.

Agreed. I mean, get it together Nintendo. Even Sonic is hated more! Heck, even Zelda and Mario. Even the highly anticipated Smash Bros Series. And I am not going to lie, I have never seen a person who has hated Mother. Me, like many others found out about Ness in Smash Bros and caught interest.

.... But anyway, I think a Mother 3D would work. The reason why the sales sucked is because the advert only contained the first few minutes of the game, and the other parts are from the intro, e.g. the swamp. Not to mention the campaign slogan was "This Game Stinks"

And 16 years on and I am hating on Itoi and Earthbound ranks 13 out of 100 in the 100 best SNES games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom