• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Frustrating?

The City in the Sky offered me nothing but problems because it was too long and drawn out with too many pitfalls. It was also really annoying to get back to where you left off when you saved and quit.

C

Chuck

Probably the sand temple song in Spirit Tracks. That made me so mad.

P

Proud_2B_Hylian

I see where you're coming from with the City in the Sky although the bossfight in my openion makes it worthwhile. Those and the water temples make me mad too. one accidental rise in water can set you back a while.

Gerudo Pirate and Thieve hideouts suck too when you don't have anywhere to hide and no stone mask.

Afterthought: Riding epona and not going fast enough to jump a fence is frustrating too. and those times when you'd be riding and out of NOWHERE epona just STOPS like there's an obstacle and starts going backwards. Happened several times during my Biggoron Sword timed quests... XP

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
MM, the most frustrating zelda game ever. I just want to save my game when I want, not resetting the time over and over again -.-.

Every 'blow in the mic' gimmick in PH and ST. Playing the song of restoration is so horrible. When I practice it goes alright, but when I want to play it for real not even a tornado can get that spirit flute working -.-. I don't mind touch screen puzzles, but please no microphone puzzles because they are way too frustrating.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Definitley catching the rabbits in ST. Some are easy but the others are really hard. The part that makes them frustrating is that the ones you don't catch, they're really far away from a station or an entrance into another realm. So if you miss them, it takes a while to try again.

Another frustrating part was the Temple of the Ocean King in PH. While I think that now it's really fun, at times, I'm really annoyed about visiting solved places over and over again. Some parts were fun I guess which made them OK. Others were a lot harder and you had to be really careful to be able to make it.

I can't really think of anymore annoying parts right now, but I might type it up when it comes to me.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Definitly my MOST frustrating part was in MM I got all the Stray Fairies from Stone Tower, I go to the Fairy, but when the Great Fairy gave me the Fairy Sword.. the moon crashes:mellow: AaAAaAAAAaAH!!!:mad:

The second frustrating part was in WW I was in the Wind Temple, everything is fine, then MAKAR IS GONE! I dont know how, I checked the map, all rooms in all floors, then i got sick and got out of the Temple and guess what....Makar was on the entrance where there is still no map:mellow: MAkar you little...... Then lets jusrt say I had some fun with Makar:devil:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
The hardest things for me were the forest temple in OoT when I didn't realize that I can control hallways twisting, and the STAR minigames.

Mine would be never to never be able to kill a boss. if I couldn't beat him for a long time this is what I would do: Okay guys this will be so weird though I would get tears in my eyes and start to cry a little isn't that so weird? Well thats what I think though so bye! :) oh and nice thread by the way! :)

Last edited:

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Most frustrating moment was when I raced the beaver brothers for the first time in MM. I restarted numerous times and almost gave up. But I finally got the bottle, oddly enough on my 2'nd and 3'rd play through I didn't have to restart on any of the races. Also, Sakons hideout in the Anju/Kafei side quest. I'd always get stuck in Kafei's last room and have to restart the side quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom