• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Beaten Game

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Which Zelda game have you beaten the most?

For me it would be The Minish Cap, I've beaten it almost 8 times. :clap: Yeah for me :)

Link_ezlo.jpg

Zarom

The King
The Zelda game I beat the most is probably OOT, if not, then it's WW. I beat WW so much time, mainly because there is a 2nd quest, and I really like that game. :) But I've beaten OOT more times, since I have that game since the age of 7... In third comes MM, definitely.

CZG

ALttP, about as cool as LoZ, but a lot easier.
I think I have beaten it about once a year since I got this game at release (Europe - PAL)
After that: LoZ 1st Quest, AoL, LoZ 2nd Quest....

Basically all the old games, when you got a game for more than 10 years, you'll replay it eventually. Another reason for me to pick ALttP, is that it's fairly short. It takes me, I don't know, 4 hours to get everthing in the game. OoT took me three long nights to do that, last time I've played it. And the sensation is the same to me...

OoX and WW and everthing after that, I've played only once, expect for ST, which I'm still playing at the moment.
I usually wait a few years before I replay those lenghty games.

U

UltramarineZora

Mine is absolutely OoT. Reason? It was my first Zelda game. Also, the most memorable. As well as wanting to see how fast i could beat the game. :x

Austin

Austin
A link to the past. I don't know how many, but fairly high. I've been playing and beating that game for 13 + years! Older then some of the members here! ( :( hates being old).

A link to the past. I don't know how many, but fairly high. I've been playing and beating that game for 13 + years! Older then some of the members here! ( :( hates being old).

Sounds like my mate. He's got some rediculous record for 100% completion of the game since he knows where everything is he's so fast.

S

Sage of Shadow

Phantom Hourglass. Mainly because it's the easiest one in the series, I play it everytime I'm on the go or can't get to a console because it's my only portable Zelda game.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I've beaten Twilight Princess the most with a total of 4 times. I have rarely played a Zelda game more than twice. I beat Phantom Hourglass 3 times and Wind waker twice. The rest I have only beaten once. Now I'm encouraged to go and beat everyone that is here's record at their games. By the end of the year, I"ll try to beat every game I own 5 times.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
For me, it would be Twilight Princess. I have beaten it 30 times fully and completely.

I haven't played most of them a lot of times, but...

For me it's a tie between Wind Waker and Minish Cap. I beat WW once the first time, second making guides, and third on a 3-Heart Challenge. With MC I did it once the first time, a second time because I missed the Light Arrows, and a third time on a 3-Heart Challenge (which I just beat today, actually).

The others I've only played twice, sadly. :( But with my upcoming 3-Heart Challenges on all of them, I might get them all up to three soon as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom