• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Anticipated 2012 3DS Game

What is the 2012 3DS game you're most excited about?

• Resident Evil: Revelations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D

• Crush 3D

• Shinobi

• Tekken 3D Prime Edition

• Luigi's Mansion 2

• Paper Martio 3D

• Animal Crossing 3D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Im looking forward most to Luigi's Mansion and RE: revelations. But I would have to say im looking just a little more forward to RE: Revelations because I like the RE series and so far I have liked the new controls shown in the Mercenaries 3d

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I chose Luigi's Manson 2 without hesitation! I loved playing the original Luigi's Mansion for the gamecube and I'm really exited to see what they can do with it on the 3DS. From what I've seen on trailers and screenshots, this game looks like it's going to be very good.

My second choice is by far Resident Evil: Revelations. I'm a big fan of the series and I can't wait to play some survival horror on my 3DS! :D

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I am going to go with Luigi's Mansion 2 when I was at E3 that game was a total surprise to us all and I just really want to get it when it comes out.

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3D) You get to play as Sora AND Riku! New enemies and worlds too! Plus, Lea and Isa were pretty much confirmed when Nomura said that XXX and XXX would be in Traverse Town!

Dan

Never played luigi's mansion but it's a nintendo game so I can't wait XD
paper mario 3D

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
I'm definitely getting Resident Evil: Revelations. It shows how much power the 3DS has.

Reason: I've never really gotten into the Resident Evil series, but this looks AWESOME. Gonna be worth every penny.

Pikacondon

Title.
WHERE IS POKEMON RUMBLE BLAST? it's gonna be good,plus I never got to play original Rumble on Wiiware. i think it'll be good, it seems like a fun concept, and the My-Pokemon-ranch graphics are cool. the inclusion of pokemon from Gen.1 to Gen.5 (New pokemon!) makes it even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom