• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Character?

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
In your opinion... Who's the worst character in the series?
I'll start by saying that for me, Tingle is the worst... :dry:
What do you think?

L

Link305

I'm really don't hate no one, I love all of them by each ways xD.

But I really HATE when the prince of the Zoras move his body for HOURS to let you pass where Jabu Jabu is ! D:

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
Rather than going into the obvious choices, I wasn't a fan of Ferrus from Spirit Tracks. His text was often cringe-worthy, and his little segments of the game weren't particularly fun. But that's just me -- I don't particularly care to play 'find the fanboy' around New Hyrule based on a single photo which often takes me through enemy swarms that I have trouble dealing with at the best of times.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Tingle, for obvious reasons, or the post man from TP. How he went so quickly through the CoO annoyed me ;). He would also just stop you in the middle of something to give you mail that isn't even important most of the time.

Pen

The game is on!
I don't see why people are so annoyed of Tingle!! I like that guy!! :D

Anyway, I for one think Kaepora Gaebora is the absolute most annoying character of all!! :mad:

image.php

Last edited:
I doubt anyone in this thread so far as seen it, but I made an entire article about which character is the most annoying character in the series. In that, my conclusion was that Kaebora Gaebora was the most annoying character in the series, and probably one of the most annoying characters of all time. His job in Ocarina of Time isn't really important, and is covered by other more awesome characters such as Navi. He basically gives you a simplified version of what Navi and other characters tell you in the cutscenes, except in a much more annoying fashion. The most annoying part is that once you've made your way through his entire speech of fail, if you select the wrong option due to (quite poorly) worded questions, or just happen to hit a button by accident as the question appears, you have to wait for him to tell you the entire thing again, and I really can't be bothered with him wasting my time.

I don't see why everyone finds Tingle so annoying, his role in Majora's Mask is one of the most important roles filled by any of the characters in the game, as he gives you the maps to each location. He is also an important character in Wind Waker, although you do need a lot of rupees, but others have told me, you barely spend any of your rupees throughout that game anyway so it's not too hard to do.

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
The main choices people have here are likely Navi, Tingle, and Kaepora Gaebora. I'm going to go with Kaepora Gaebora.

Navi does get annoying if you're replaying the game, but if you haven't, she can help you a lot.

Tingle, while being extremely creepy, at least helps you out in all the games he appears in.

Kaepora, on the other hand, has absolutely NO PURPOSE IN THE GAMES HE APPEARS IN!! In nearly every instance you find him in OoT, you can figure out what to do on your own.

Hyrule Field: I'm sure everyone has taken a look at the pause menu at this point.

Hyrule Castle: You have to get caught by the guards anyway, so why warn us?

Death Mountain: One of the few instances where Kaepora helps by bringing you down the mountain, but not before he tells you about the Great Fairy who EVERYONE has told you about before.

Lost Woods: We already figured out that we need to listen to the music. If he's going to tell us, tell us at the beginning of the woods.

Zora's River: Playing Zelda's Lullaby might not have been the first thing to come to mind when reaching the waterfall, but I'm sure people can figure it out when the inscription says something about "slumber".

Lake Hylia: Tells us about the Water Temple at the bottom of the lake. Navi's going to hint us to use the boots to sink into Lake Hylia anyway, so this serves no purpose.

Desert Colossus: Tells us how to beat Twinrova. Isn't that Navi's job?

I'm not going to say anything about MM, because I haven't played the entire game yet, but I think I proved my point.

I personally don't understand why everyone, that I know, thinks that Navi and Tingle are annoying.
Tingle is just funny. I find him to be very goofy and dumb like, but he help's you throught the game.
Navi is just a tutorial, that is how she is programed, just to help you out.

Now, to me the, the most annoying character would be... the Guy In The Toilet at the Inn, in Majora's Mask. -.-
I KNOW... if you're stuck somewhere, you call out for help, unlike this dirty guy who just stay's there just asking for paper, and just asked to be helped out of their. :/

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Navi. But if it were a enemy we had to chose, the miniblins(I think thats what they are called) from WW.

O

Owl

Kaepora, on the other hand, has absolutely NO PURPOSE IN THE GAMES HE APPEARS IN!! In nearly every instance you find him in OoT, you can figure out what to do on your own.
Don't be hatin'.
Actually, I agree with you except about the Desert Colossus.
However, in Majora's Mask, he is a little more helpful, at least plot wise. At least that's what I remember. It's been a while since I played that game.
At least his music is nice, unlike Navi's voice, which is honestly the only reason I hate her. So screechy.

MrLuigi

Theorist
I thought adding Zant into Twilight Princess was annoying because I wanted a one on with the stud Ganondorf, I still got I had no idea of the possibility at the beginning of them game.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
The most annoying Zelda character ever is Navi. True story, she is just annoyance. It's true some new gamers can get helpful information from her, but I learnt to play Zelda without her annoyance.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
If it's annoying characters, it's definetly Linebeck. Also, Zelda64, They're called Bokoblins because they carry around Boko Baba stems around. But if you meant the other creatures with the little sticks, I'd agree with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom