• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Part of the Oracle Games?

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
In OOS, I found that flying with the Cucco annoying since I kept dropping... Damn Cucco!

In OOA, I found feeding the Tokay difficult cause if you miss once you're done.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
OoS, changing seasons. Not having to do different seasons but not being able to quick select the one you want.

OoA, the Graceful Goron. I hate him so much.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
OoS: The fact I haven't played it yet.

OoA: The first time in Tokay Island (Is that the name?). Losing all the items and having to get them all back annoyed me for a good three or four hours.

Kybyrian

Probably losing all of your items on Tokay Island for Oracle of Ages. I spent quite a while trying to get those back. On the upside, you could get the Iron Shield from it.

From OoS, probably having to get up on the stumps to change the seasons and having to cycle through them whenever you did so. Also just the fact of having to manipulate the seasons altogether.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I don't like the Goron Dancing. That is the most annoying thing in either game. Too hard, even for Zelda experts.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
OoS: I don't hate anything except those stupid Subrosians who steal your Roc's Feather

OoA: The Tokay's should be Exterminated, damn lizards! They steal the items and then try to make business with you selling your OWN stuff.
And I used to hate the Graceful Goron(past/present), but now I can beat it in my first try:)

F

Failure

I have to agree with all the hate for the Graceful Gorons. No lump of rock should be able to pull the moves they do or make me want to chuck my handheld in the general direction of the wall XD

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I don't like the Goron Dancing. That is the most annoying thing in either game. Too hard, even for Zelda experts.

Good gracious this was the absolute worst part of Oracle of Ages. I could not stand this dancing. It always takes me at least 8-9 tries to get by. What I hate about it, it sometimes is just luck, since at times, the tunes that they play for you are quite easy, and then other times there are like 6-7 notes you have to play, and the timing is rediculous to master.

In Oracle of Seasons, I don't know if there is one thing in particular that annoyed me. The game was a lot harder than Ages in my opinion, but I think overall, it wasn't that annoying. The flying cucco that Judai mentioned was a tad annoying.

One thing in both games that I found ridiculously annoying... is getting all the heart pieces. As a completest, I can't stand not having everything in the game. With the Oracles, you needed to get one piece of heart from planting Gasha Seeds, and another from bumping into Maple. I absolutely hated this because there was way too much luck involved in this, especially the Gasha Seed one. Annoying!

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
In my ages file(linked after Killing Ganon in seasons, so, linked from a linked file, i ended up having all the hearts and 3 heart pieces left... it's weird, isn't it=?

octorok74

TETTAC
The most annoying part of OoA for me would have to be doing that Goron minecart game. It took forever to get the prime rock brisket and then the boomarang. Goron dancing is the easiest minigame for me.

I have never played OoS and the thing that annoys me most is thatmy cousin said he would give it to me and he lost it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom