• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I instal.led it and the Box you draw in and the rectangular box shows up with tools, but the bit one with lots of other tools never shows. I'm going to try to bring it up.
Hrm, are you talking about the one that you can see the layers and stuff, you know you can bring it back by going to Windows and check recently closed docks and it should be there ^^

Josie, your work is incredible^^ I love the Luigi sig you did for Wind^^ Pretty epic^^. Keep it up, Josie^^
Thanks^^ I guess those brushes I got were good ^^.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Can you make me:

Type: Avatar
Image: a phoenix, maybe with blood coming off its wings, please
Text: None, thank you
Background: forest in the back, desert in the front
Font: None, thank you.

You can change it if you have to. All I want is the phoenix, blood, forest, and desert in some combination. Thanks!

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Wow.......... this is madness :P but here are some Vocaloid Siggys I made of Kaito and Luka

Luka:
sumthin.png

Kaito:
Kaitosignature.png

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Type: Avatar
Image: Link (Either Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess, which ever one YOU think is better)
Text: chris112
Background color: Green
font: Can you use the same font as the Zelda logo shown here (also, can you make it red? If you can't, then it's fine).
400px-Zelda_Logo_TP.png

Well... here is my request. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom