• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miyamoto Says Skyward Sword is Coming Along Like Gangbusters!

Wow, these are EXCELLENT news!

If Miyamoto, the very master of game development of all times, says that a game's progress is going very good, this means it's going to be, at least, fantastic! :yes::D

Oh great, now my hype is soaring!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
FINALLY they're saying something about Skyward Sword! It's great that the development is doing excellent.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Awesome find, as others have stated we havn't heard nearly anything about Skyward Sword since E3. My Skyward Sword Google Alerts have came to a screeching halt, and I was starting to get sad. :D We didn't learn anything new of course but its always nice to see that people are still talking to Miyamoto about this game. I expect Miyamoto and Aounoma to keep quiet about Skyward Sword for the next couple of months, and then reveal some minor details to Nintendo Power about a month before release.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, I'm hoping the January issue if Nintendo Power has SOMETHING about Skyward Sword. We haven't heard ANYTHING new at all, barely at the most.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Even though it's basically no information it's nice to see it going well. I always wonder if they are struggling or taking a long time and I get sad because then I will have to wait longer for the game to come out. I'm not just talking about Skyward Sword but I always feel this for every zelda game in development.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
I'm actually very impressed, how many times does development for video games go according to schedule?

This is excellent news :)

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Man, this is really great!! It's good that things are going very well! CAPTAIN FALCON YES~!!!!

Wait, guys, if the development for Skyward Sword apparently is going very quick and very good, does this mean we'll be hearing or seeing something new??
Maybe it's gonna release soon then! YES!!

Last edited:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
When I heard the translation I laughed because whoever wrote the article took the liberty of switching Miyamoto's comment with a more Americanized version, hence the Gangbusters.. When in reality he probably said something like the game is coming along superbly or some other fancy word for awesome. The fact that Skyward Sword and Gangbusters can be mentioned in the same sentence did suprise me, but it also gives me hope, that one day SS will be as bumpin as I always thought it would be. With Link and his crew rollin up on tha spot, ready to do battle against the evil MOBlins!

150px-BokoblinSS.jpg

lol what a horrible picture. oh well u get the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom