• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Microphone Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Okay, so I have a major lamo.

I was going on a trip, but the only game I managed to remember was Spirit Tracks.
As I'm not a huge fan of the game (ToS ftl) I decided to replay it.
I got the song of awakening, and then I went to the Lokomo.

And guess ****ing what.
THE MICROPHONE DID NOT WORK!
I went like: WTF!!!

And now I cant find the game case, so simple question:

Is there something alternate to the microphone? Like a button or something...

It feels like bull**** not being able to play the game in the future, unless I get a DSXXL or something. Maybe the DS3D?

But plz, answer!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Was it a car trip? Because the microphone senses the pressure (or whatever it is :D) in the car. (It might work on the plane too, but I'm not sure.)

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Well yes... I will check it now, and pray that it works. Kinda wanna replay it now xP

Nope, still doesn't work. Any other suggestions? ........................

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
No. When you mean "not working", do you mean that it doesn't sense it at all, or just that it is all messed up?

Because when what I said before happens to me, it still senses it, but will play notes randomly when I am not even blowing.

If you're in the car, the microphone will pick things up. Like what the Serpent said and also I think it will pick up the air conditioner. I think it picks up the air conditioner because a car is more confined. Other than that, there is no microphone replacement or anything of the sort that I know of.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Okay, I'll explain it a little bit more in depth.

The microphone does not sense blowing/sound at all. It used to sometimes screw up and then just play notes randomly, but now it is not working at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom