• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mars Attacks

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not know if anyone else here has experienced this movie. It was a movie that had great potential with an ensemble of great actors, actresses and singers. Yet if failed to deliver! Or did it?

I remember I was renting this movie (it was my time to pick one) and I still have to here it every time I visit my brother even though it was plenty of years ago. What do you people think? Do I still have to feel emberessed for picking this strange movie many years ago? Or should my brother (and his father) stop picking at me? Did you like the movie (if you were one of those who saw it)?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I thought you people would never ask about this movie.I used to watch that movie all the time it was good.I usually never pay attention to the actors in movies and here me I probably never will.But I always liked it when the martians heads exploded at the end due to that music.When was the last time I watched this movie?, ah about a month ago.I would giveit a 7 out of a score of 10 that's how much I enjoyed it.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
It is like War of the Worlds but insanely silly. And how many times does Jack Nicholson have to die before they make their point?

Amelie

Air Dancer
I think I remember seeing some of this movie on TV a few weeks ago. It seemed like a comedy more then anything. I did not watch it because it did not interest me very much. But I guess I can not say I did not like the movie. I just do not think it is anything I will ever really watch.

this is the WORST MOVIE EVAR and when Tim burton went down hill.. oh wait his only good movie was Nightmare before X-mas and its not that good. This is the E.T. game of movies.

Zeanith

The Shadow Knight
this is the WORST MOVIE EVAR and when Tim burton went down hill.. oh wait his only good movie was Nightmare before X-mas and its not that good. This is the E.T. game of movies.
Haha. I suppose Corpse Bride isn't good, either?

Tim Burton is a genius and so is Walt Disney. I loves them both.

And this movie is decent...just not my cup of tea.

Amelie

Air Dancer

I disagree

Watch these

Sleepy Hollow

Sweeney Todd

Nightmare before xmas

Edward sissor hands

And there might even be a few others

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I disagree

Watch these

Sleepy Hollow

Sweeney Todd

Nightmare before xmas

Edward sissor hands

And there might even be a few others

I don´t love the guy (Tim) but Sleepy Hollow and Edward Scissor hands were two awesome movies, I used to like Johnny Depp and now I remember why ;)

Amelie

Air Dancer
So basically. Maybe this is ONE bad movie he had. But there are tons of other GREAT eve n new movies by him. He has not gone down hill in my opinion.

Who knows. if I actually sat and watched this whole movie... I might like it. I might be getting mixed up with a different movie I saw the part of.

V

Vic

Tim Burton is definitely in my top 3 favorite directors of all time, But i agree Mars Attacks was terrible and so was his Planet of the Apes remake, but Scissorhands, Ed Wood(my favorite), Nightmare before xmas, Sleepy hollow, Big Fish, and Sweeny todd are all amazing movies, i cant wait for Alice in wonderland. Burton + Depp for the 7th time = another classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom