• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Maple and Syrup

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
ok i got this theory when i got the Syrup figurine (a witch who livesin the minish woods) in MC it says she sells magic items with odd powers and is looking for an apprentice to teach her magic spells. OoX and MC are Capcom games and then there is the name pairing... I think Maple is Syrup's apprentice, though it's just a theory but it is widely accepted that MC is before OoX so there aren't too many contridictions, if you can think of any holes in my theory let me know. Oh and the oracles are found in MC so there is totally that character crossover thing going on, it's not like Maple couldn't have learned Syrup's teachings and then moved onto Holodrum and Labrynna.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well you got a point but in OoX we also see Syrup and she is waiting for her to bring her mushroms. Maybe its a little flaw of characters, maybe CAPCOM tried to make each game similar, but FS is also a CAPCOM but i dont remember any Maple or Syrup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom