• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D or Majora's Mask 2?

I would like a remake for the 3DS because I have it on Wii virtual console but like my 3DS a lot better. Also, the game isn't in huge need of an entire facelift like OoT got, but the framerate needs improvement. The graphics are actually quite good, almost like early Gamecube games.

It would be awesome to have both but honestly I'm dying for 3D MM Beacause the transformation masks would be super cool!One thing I'm defenetly not dying for is I have to play MM again...whoever knows the Ben story...yeah then you EXACTLY know why.BUT!!!That will not keep me from playing my favorite zelda game of all time!And hopefully in 3D the next time I play it!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Id personally only want the remake. I don't really see a sequel to MM, but at the same time I can see it. I guess I just don't really like the idea. I've always wondered what happened to link after he saved termina though

I'd go for the remake. Though perhaps it could have additional side quests, possibly involving new masks. I'd love to see a Groose mask :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom