• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D or Majora's Mask 2?

I think they could pull it off, but I wouldn't necessarily want to see it. Don't get me wrong, I love Majora's Mask, and have thought about how great a sequel would be, but I think it should stay as the odd duck it is. I would love to see a third game with the Hero of Time, but not really connected to Majora or Termina, just another adventure. That being said, I'm for Majora's Mask 3DS.

MM3D would be fine, I think. In fact, given that they made OoT3D, it'd only make sense. But a second MM? That sounds excessive to me. I wouldn't be too excited. More worried.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I think the idea that they will make a 3D version of MM is far more likely then an MM2. However, this being said, it would be cool to see a new MM game..
But like I said, I think they could make a faster turn around version of MM for the 3DS, so thats far more likely.

If they made Majora's Mask 2 on the 3DS, I think they would have to release Majora's Mask 3D first. That way they could have new fans interested in the sequel as well as old fans interested in a new Zelda game. My opinions, really, but if one is going to exist, the other will have to as well.

Personaly i would like either one. I am so happy with OoT 3d so i would expect MM 3d would be amazing too! As for MM2, it may or may not really fit with anything. Whatever Nintendo does im happy with though!

I don't want MM3D yet. I want the 3DS to get its own Zelda game first. However I am not opposed to it, although I am curious as to how majoras mask can have a sequel SPOILERS
as you destroy majoras mask in the final battle

I honestly do not care what Nintendo decides to do. They can pull off anything in my mind and I am sure I would go and pick up the game that they decide to make.

I personally would want MM3d over MM2, but I think a Majora's Mask 2 could be very interesting. You could have a non-Hero of Time Link somehow cross the dimensional gap and find himself in Termina that's in danger once again. I'd love to see a reimagining of the world and getting some of the old masks back, but also having new masks that do new things. As for
Majora being destroyed, people have never had a problem resurrecting Ganon in Hyrule. Why can't it happen to Majora in Termina?

Last edited:

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I would buy either, they added new content and graphics to OoT 3D and I bought it, and they'll probably do the same to MM3D so I would buy that too. (I like buying remakes, but I don't like buying rereleases). If they made a Majora's Mask 2 then great, I would buy it, and it would be really good too!

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I would like to see a remake of Majora's Mask for the 3DS. It would be really cool just to play through again in 3D. Wouldn't mind a second MM though. Just hope it won't include the infamous time travel three days til the moon crushes the Earth system. Couldn't stand it then. Can't stand it now.

B

Bow and Arrow

Maybe, but it would be awful hard to stick it in the timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom