• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D or Majora's Mask 2?

Wow what a cheezy trailer. It was a nice attempt though. I would love a sequel to MM but as other people said, it might ruin MM and it would be hard to squeeze it in the timeline. I feel nintendo will eventually make MM3D. If they did Oot they have to do its sequel

I'd rather see Majora's mask 3D than Majora's Mask 2. There is nothing that Nintendo could expand on that could lead to a sequal.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I'd like to see either one of those, honestly. A sequel to Majora's Mask would be appealing because I do wonder what happened in Termina after Link left it, but I would be content with a 3D revamp of Majora's Mask. I would be glad to play it again on the 3DS, just like I enjoyed playing OoT3DS.

i would like to see a majora's mask 2, like somehow tha mask gets into the hands of someone lse or something or decendents of the tribe that made the maskfind happy mask salesman steal he mask and have the evil power return to the mask idk something, i'm sure if it IS made then it'lll be a good game.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i've said this a number of times but as MM is followed by TP, i'd love a game where Ganondorf gets Majora's Mask.

There actually is a very easy way to fit a second MM into the timeline. Majora's Maks takes place in Termina which is an entirely different world. It could go almost anywhere on the timeline since it wouldn't conflict with any other games. I also recall that there was some ancient hero in Termina also, so the game could focus on his adventures. It could explore Termina before Ikana Kingdom fell into ruins, and possibly the connection between the Fierce Deity and Majora's Mask. We only saw a glimpse of Termina in Majora's Mask, so I would love to see that world revisited again.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Honestly, I would rather love to see a Majora's Mask remake than a Majora's Mask sequel. The biggest reason about this is because of where could the plot go? Link has visited all of Termina, and Link destroyed the only source of evil within Termina.

I could maybe see some sort of spin-off RPG where you can perform quests/tasks for the people of Clock Town and the rest of the regions (your standard fetch and retrieve style quest, for example), but aside from that, I can't really find another game with Termina in it lest some form of evil come in from another world.

MM 3D. I can already play that game for days nonstop. It's perfect already;) No need for a sequel. Though I would not protest to one;)

I would like to see a MM 3D and, not necesarrily a MM2, but at least something that brings transfermation masks back into it with maybe some new ones like the mogmas or something.

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
There is a way it could work if the Happy Mask Salesmen goes back to Hyrule Castle Market with Majora's Mask on display. A kid goes into the shop and buys the Majora's Mask for 500 rupees and when he wore it things turned bad again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom