• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I had a lot of reading to do. It's just the first day and peeps are already voting, lolz. I shall remain observant, I can't make a decision right now, but I will soon, because I have been watching other peeps.

J

Jack Archer

I'm like 90% sure Axle is one of the Mafia. I vote we kill of Axle, just look at his wording patterns. That's the wording pattern of a killer. Who knows? He could be the ringleader himself!

I've played mafia with Axle before and that's exactly what got him killed that time, you can't really be 90% sure this early in the game.

I totally support that! Except I don't. RVS's will be extremely likely to get people killed. I say we refrain from doing that.
That's why I said BWCS.

Ha Ha, its called stiring up the crowd, i just wanted to makea big bang entrance, what else but by putting a load of stuff on me, would i be so careless to actually just randomly be so stupid to be a killer? and that excitment, its called ive been waiting for this game since it started, Cause when it was firdt made i was on this site and i was like awww i mised it
and so here i am. Also its late at night, im a night person. Im hyper right now so why not. :D

You may be a night person AND a new player, but this is EXACTLY the kind of things you can't post, I'm sorry but:

FOS: Elfen

Kazumi

chagy
I was going to wait a little bit, but screw this. I'm just going to go on a vote for Elfen. So... Here it comes... Wait for it...

Vote: Elfen

J

Jack Archer

I was typing so I couldn't read the Elfen's other posts, but.....

All right, the game has started! And it looks like there is a suspect already! I will continue reading before making my vote

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Originally Posted by Zenox
I'm like 90% sure Axle is one of the Mafia. I vote we kill of Axle, just look at his wording patterns. That's the wording pattern of a killer. Who knows? He could be the ringleader himself

ok wow, im so.. wow a lot of votes on me already. Well as iwas going to say (i forgot what i was going to say originally) I need to put suspects on otehr people... Zenox, why are you judging on otehr games, this is a new game, you cant put assumptions from past, this is present, yes he could be scum, but yet may not. Like how every one is putting assumptions on me *pouts* im honored and distgusted to what people think of me already, i am a odd one, huh even my family thinks i may be a killer in rl, i do have a mind, but im more logical about things like killing, i would hav everything planned out a head. Ugh im trying to calm down but it aint working..

Most likely im going to be ninja'd and have to repost something else

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay Elfen, you've just confirmed it for me, with your two previous posts before then that I missed (stupid game activity! *shakes fist*) and that last post.

Sorry, if you're a Townie, but you're just causing too much confusion to be allowed to live.

View attachment 5969

Attachments

• games_phoenixWright-godot.gif
    games_phoenixWright-godot.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 109

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ahh well this is most likely going to be my last post for this game, ie been on the computer since i hink 9 o'clock to now 16 hours now, my head is pounding me to a hurtful migraine, and all these Vote is going to go to 22 by the time i wake up around 10:30-1:00 so yeah excitment got the best of me. So im going to get some advil and good night :p

Random Person

Just Some Random Person

You were the first Person I suspected and then you went and posted things that just upped your suspicion level. I just can't let that slide.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Ok then, here I go.

As far as I can tell, the most suspicious person as of now is, in my eyes, Elfin. Elfin's posts have been very suspicious indeed. I am quite tempted to vote, even though it is extremely early in the game. Early as it is, I'm afraid that there seems to be way too much evidence against Elfen to ignore.

Vote: Elfin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom