• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

That's because you knew you had nightkill immunity. :P

Yeah, but they still believed him after I died.

Anyway... town, you guys gave this game away. It's been, what...? 3 day periods since we had a pin on basically every single role in the game. You guys claimed and gave so much away we had every single townie power role in mind after Djinn's claim. We started speculation on Dracomajora being paranoid doc some time ago and were right. We just had to keep on living. As you can see that didn't work out for me... and I think my claim would probably have been ruined by Jo since Axle gave us the same thing to claim. I coulda tried to fight it, I guess, but whatevs. We still win. In your face, vampire scum.

I am Adrian Farenheights Tepes, son of Dracula Vlad Tepes, and I AM THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (two times runnin').

[hint: refer to mafia 4 to get the above joke]

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well that was fun XD

Very interesting game. I must say, towards the end I became slightly suspicious of Todo, but if SoL hadn't have told me she was mafia I probably would never have suspected her. (After I was dead, of course.) And also, thanks Jedizora for killing me. XD

Jedizora

:right:
And also, thanks Jedizora for killing me. XD
:rolleyes:
You only have. SoL, I think to blame. She suggested that you investigate me, so I killed you, and gave the mafia there own kill. I knew I shouldn't have done it. You didn't even investigate someone.

Anyway... town, you guys gave this game away. It's been, what...? 3 day periods since we had a pin on basically every single role in the game. You guys claimed and gave so much away we had every single townie power role in mind after Djinn's claim. We started speculation on Dracomajora being paranoid doc some time ago and were right. We just had to keep on living. As you can see that didn't work out for me... and I think my claim would probably have been ruined by Jo since Axle gave us the same thing to claim. I coulda tried to fight it, I guess, but whatevs. We still win. In your face, vampire scum.

I am Adrian Farenheights Tepes, son of Dracula Vlad Tepes, and I AM THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (two times runnin').

Yeah, I gotta admit the town did pretty bad in this game. We weren't on the same page with who to lynch and usually just settled for lynching someone on the last day. On the last day at one point I wondered if I was the only townie left.

And a few things we were just unlucky with, like third party killing the cop, the doctor going inactive, and Meego getting false information on Kybyrian's investigation. Also, some of our powerful roles going inactive.

Well that was fun XD

Very interesting game. I must say, towards the end I became slightly suspicious of Todo, but if SoL hadn't have told me she was mafia I probably would never have suspected her. (After I was dead, of course.) And also, thanks Jedizora for killing me. XD

Meego, why were you telling the doctor not to protect you. Was that some kind of bluff?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Oh oh oh oh oh, umad Town? >8D

I cannot believe I was able to bull**** you guys out of lynching me Day 1. And I made it through the ENTIRE game. Jeez, guys. :P

For a time, it was only me and Wyatt. Before Justeazy replaced Viral, it was just us two, and an inactive. I have to give almost all credit for the win to Wyatt and Todo. I love you guys!

By the way... I would have lulz'd so hard if I got hissed at. I seriously almost had a stroke when I read about that. XD

@Jedi and Meego, tee hee. I suggested she investigate you because I messed up (again)! Someone suggested that she investigate me, and I was like, "Oh noes!" I thought I was done for. :sweat: By the way, if you read up on Castlevania Wiki, I discovered Meego's character killed my sisters! D: My character actually hunted Carmilla in the games. Die, Meego, die!

I really laughed through much of this game. It was seriously fun. Now, at the end, I was discussing this with Todo/Justeazy. We were trying to lynch illmatic, so we could NK Ark at the end. Otherwise, we'd have two NK-immune people and a Vengeful... Todo realized that illmatic was lying. Nowhere in his paraphrased PM did he say he was NK immune as a Hobo. Todo seriously could have single-handedly won this game.

@Wyatt, you were wrong. :right:

Also...
Paranoid Doctor (Dracomajora): Meego7 SWAPPED TO SOL

JoaT: SWAP: SoL and Meego

OMG PARADOX D:

Good game, guys!

I really laughed through much of this game. It was seriously fun. Now, at the end, I was discussing this with Todo/Justeazy. We were trying to lynch illmatic, so we could NK Ark at the end. Otherwise, we'd have two NK-immune people and a Vengeful... Todo realized that illmatic was lying. Nowhere in his paraphrased PM did he say he was NK immune as a Hobo. Todo seriously could have single-handedly won this game.
!

Haha, the mafiascum wiki for Hobo said that in some games the Hobo is immune to some night actions, so I thought I'd take advantage of that when claiming and said I was bulletproof :D
The first time I paraphrased my role PM I added something that mentioned it, but I forgot to do so the second time I paraphrased. Good catch Jeazy.

Using your executioner power in Day 1 really saved you, since votes were shifting from Durion to you. And for some reason suspicion on you went away after Day 1 and everyone forgot you had claimed Watcher

Nicole

luke is my wife
illmatic said:
Using your executioner power in Day 1 really saved you, since votes were shifting from Durion to you. And for some reason suspicion on you went away after Day 1 and everyone forgot you had claimed Watcher

I know. :P And ironically, Wyatt must not have beed listening to me, because he unvoted Durion right after I sent in my Execute PM. I needed at least half of the majority to preform my Execute.

Also... I thought Keyshe died because I was targeted, and I swapped with her... Turns out, Draco roleblocked me, so I never swapped with her... otherwise, I would have died. D:

Also, there's some paradox'ing going on. I swapped with Meego Night 2, hoping I would get her killed (sowwy Meegles). If she had investigated me, I wonder what she would have come up with.... :suspicious:

^ This. What Ky's saying here and also what I brought up earlier about Justeazy, Soldier of Link, AND Arkvoodle's bull**** claims is important.

Claims screwed the Town over badly this game. Don't assume that claims are useful, or even helpful, under every circumstance. Be more careful with how you use them and what results could happen. This applies to both claiming yourself and trusting claims. You CAN'T trust claims, and you can't be sure claiming will help you more than it will hurt you. This game is pretty much perfect evidence of why I never claimed outside of saying "Of course I claim to be Town. Anyone would."

Although, I have a criticism for the Mafia too... although it doubles as Townie criticism since YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT IT BECAUSE IT WAS SO OBVIOUS: Mafia, for the love of god, do not vote together. You revealed yourselves at the beginning of the game, several times if I'm not mistaken.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
AHA! I KNEW IT! Silly towns. Why didn't you vote for sol? :( Meh. Anyway, it was a great game. I have to say, it was hard keeping up the lies for so long. Especially with the occasional screw up managing to worm its way in. :sweat:

And @JZ- I don't have the PMs. I deleted them a while back to make room in my inbox. (after I became the dark lord, it seemed pointless to keep them).

Though I was right that you were the other DLC. Which is why I didn't place a vote on you in hope that we could both stay alive for longer.

Good game everyone. :D

Jedizora

:right:
AHA! I KNEW IT! Silly towns. Why didn't you vote for sol? :( Meh. Anyway, it was a great game. I have to say, it was hard keeping up the lies for so long. Especially with the occasional screw up managing to worm its way in. :sweat:

And @JZ- I don't have the PMs. I deleted them a while back to make room in my inbox. (after I became the dark lord, it seemed pointless to keep them).

Though I was right that you were the other DLC. Which is why I didn't place a vote on you in hope that we could both stay alive for longer.

Good game everyone. :D

I wish SoL didn't suggest that I should be investigated. I could have gotten rid of you right then. And when I found out that meego didn't even investigate me...

Nicole

luke is my wife
(Sorry for being late, was on VACATION!)

Damn, SoL is the bad guy to everyone! ('cept my fellow Mafiosos.)

@Jedi, I actually knew you were lying through your teeth, as was Arkvoodle. Obviously, I knew our kills, and I knew we didn't kill Meego. Plus, you got way too over-excited trying to lynch Arkvoodle. :P

@Arkvoodle, We didn't think you had a "triple" vote ability. Todo told me that you probably absorbed the power of whoever you killed, and it over-rided whatever you had at that time. As in, you had a single-vote ability, but after killing jden, you got his double vote, but that's it. Also, we both killed jden. :P

@Axle, when I had swapped with Meego, had she investigated me, would she have come up with "SoL is the Townie Cop"? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom