• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawr, we were so close! I never would have thought there was 2 scum left. I guess we were doomed either way, even if we had kept Ark alive.

I had you guys figured out too:
My scum list right now:

Scum:
-Kybyrian
-Soldier of Link
-Justeazy

Town:
-Baysiderulez
-jdenicholls

Leaning town:
-Deku Shroom
-jedizora

No clue:
-Djinn
-Dracomajora

Confirmed 3rd party:
-arkvoodle
I think the town did pretty well, considering we were up against 8 scum (5 mafia and 3 DLCs). The mafia all had abilities too. And we had 4 modkills including our doctor, that really hurt us.

Justeazy, well played with the sensor information. You were really creative and made it believable. But I was really starting to doubt you after yesterday's result. Also, Kybyrian posted something like "Damn you Justeazy!" after he was lynched (which I guess he deleted later), which made me really consider that a buss was going on.

If Ark had voted for SoL yesterday before Djinn hammered him, the game would still be going on right now. These 2 posts were less than a minute apart. Pretty crazy

Ark seems like the only thing close to a safe lynch right now. Any wrong move means that we lose a town, then lose another in the night. Ark's "choice" to be town or not has me more than a little suspicious. With that in mind I'm going to

Vote:Arkvoodle

Oh dear. It seems i've come to the end of my run.

Vote: Soldier of Link

May as well do this as there's no other option....at present.

Anyway, this game was a lot of fun. Thanks for modding Axle

Gonzo's Tree Stump role said:
This power has restrictions though. You are not allowed to nameclaim; you can not say you are the Medusa Head, only that your role is the Tree Stump. Furthermore, after proclaiming that you are the Tree Stump, you must post a message that contains something along the lines of "*hiss*" or "Hisssssssssssssssssssssss" between each of your coherent messages. You may add nothing else into these hissing posts aside from letters needed to reach the 50 character limit on posts. For clarification, your posting order should go something like...

Claim the Tree Stump -> Hiss -> Normal Post -> Hiss -> Normal Post

Wow this is hilarious!

With so many moving parts it made it difficult (although I will say interesting)

I'm still rather curious why some people doubted my claim towards the end when anyone could have stood up and said otherwise. I found it most peculiar that Axle had given both Kyby and myself the fake claim of "Bat" and had this information came out earlier its hard to say whether he or I would have been lynched because of it.
Lol, calculating all the night PM results the first few Nights was hell. :xd:

Well, when you look at it there was a multitude of damning claims this game. Justeazy, SoL, and Ark all successfully bull****ted the Town through sneaky claims. Not sure why people didn't believe you specifically, but with so many claims this game, it's clear that some of them had to have been fake.

Hopefully y'all have learned about how dangerous believing nameclaims can be, by the way. :bleh:

I think the town did pretty well, considering we were up against 8 scum (5 mafia and 3 DLCs). The mafia all had abilities too. And we had 4 modkills including our doctor, that really hurt us.

Justeazy, well played with the sensor information. You were really creative and made it believable. But I was really starting to doubt you after yesterday's result. Also, Kybyrian posted something like "Damn you Justeazy!" after he was lynched (which I guess he deleted later), which made me really consider that a buss was going on.

Anyway, this game was a lot of fun. Thanks for modding Axle

Wow this is hilarious!
The thing about the Dark Lord Candidates is that they were not allies, they were against each other. I figured between the Mafia and Candidates fighting each other (and the Candidates themselves) as well as the Town, it'd even out, and I think that this game wound up pretty balanced. Town might have won or done better at least had some of its useful roles not died so soon. The Bloodhound never once sent in a PM, so...

Yes, Justy, kudos for that one. I was laughing the entire time I read your fake roleclaim. :xd:

You're welcome Illy, glad you had fun. :D And yeah, I had fun with the Medusa Head role there. Wanted the Tree Stump to be a little more of a double-edged role. Hard to take someone serious when they keep hissing at you, confirmed Town or not. :P

Djinn is Jo's wifey.
Hey, that was Josh in Djinn's shoes before he was replaced. :bleh:

The thing about the Dark Lord Candidates is that they were not allies, they were against each other. I figured between the Mafia and Candidates fighting each other (and the Candidates themselves) as well as the Town, it'd even out, and I think that this game wound up pretty balanced. Town might have won or done better at least had some of its useful roles not died so soon. The Bloodhound never once sent in a PM, so...

Ah, that makes sense. I noticed Kybyrian was selected for the DLC's nightkill a few times but was immune. Too bad they weren't able to take out any mafia members.

It would have been really interesting if Keyshe had become Dark Lord and formed a cult. There were a lot of cool roles and possibilities in the game.

Jedizora

:right:
DLC's were awesome. Its funny how often we tried to kill ky. Stupid godfather ability. And axle, you should have told us that each DLC had a different Power after becoming Dark Lord. Anyway, I'm giving you a list of the messages that we sent, along with who I think Messaged it. I don't have my messagees, unfortunetly.
Unknown said:
"K guys i think we need to work to gether kill Dracomajora!"
Keyshe said:
"the Green is looling for us. Or the girl SoldierLink with watch powr. May be Hero of Music?

Vote Green ....maybe Music"
Arkvoodle said:
"I think we should lynch Elfen. I suspect he is one of us. Three is a very big number you know."
Arkvoodle said:
"I say we get Elfen. As of now I cannot think of anyone else to target."
Arkvoodle said:
"Now. Would you like to reveal yourself, or would you like to doom us both?
Also, I can tell you're trying to alter my perception of who you really are by shortening your words. I do have a good idea of who you really are though...

Anyway. Shall we make a decision?"

Ark, do you have all of the PM's from me? Could you post them if you do? And were you correct about me?
Oh, and djinn was town? Wouldn't see that coming. Thought for sure he was mafia. Congratulation, Justeazy. You did that very well.

EDIT: I can edit now! Axle, you have made the best tree stump role ever.
Double Edit: Woah. This post is longer then any other I've made in the game.

Kybyrian

Silly arkvoodle, trying to kill me and passing it off as a simple investigation. I thought it was obvious that he tried to kill me, but few picked up on it.

It would have been really interesting if Keyshe had become Dark Lord and formed a cult. There were a lot of cool roles and possibilities in the game.
I agree. I wouldn't mind re-using this setup someday, to be honest, perhaps with some tweaking.

DLC's were awesome. Its funny how often we tried to kill ky. Stupid godfather ability. And axle, you should have told us that each DLC had a different Power after becoming Dark Lord. Anyway, I'm giving you a list of the messages that we sent, along with who I think Messaged it. I don't have my messagees, unfortunetly.
Sorry. I guess I sorta figured it was obvious. Each Dark Lord Candidates power was clearly a unique aspect of the character. Soma Cruz's absorber ability was based on his Power of Dominance, Dario's strongman killing and extra nightkills were a play on his destructive powers, and Graham was a Cult Leader because, well, he's a cult leader. :bleh: I figure a little reading would have revealed it.

And sorry, I think I deleted most of the DLC PMs, so I can't post them. >.<

Silly arkvoodle, trying to kill me and passing it off as a simple investigation. I thought it was obvious that he tried to kill me, but few picked up on it.
That's because you knew you had nightkill immunity. :P

Djinn

and Tonic
I think had we not lost a few important town roles to inactive modkill, we might have had a better chance. Ah well..

I did kinda suspect SoL early on when I joined but I stopped that when I started looking over others actions here. I knew what Jo was before I made my first post here based on what she posted. But I did not want to name claim at all because I knew that anyone targeting me would mean that she would not be bulletproof anymore. Plus I had a very human name instead of something monsterish like skeleton or death that would cause people to suspect too quickly regardless of roleclaim.

I think the DLC roles and abilities are an interesting addition, I'm sure that required a lot of extra work on Axle's part to maintain.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Yeah, what he posted was:
________"I guess that all went to **** now. You're all just lucky my internet went down... I hope you rot in hell Justeazy."
I messaged him on Skype and told him he shouldn't buss like that (but I didn't tell him to edit it, did he actually do that!?), and he said it wasn't bussing, he meant it because he thought I had gotten him killed on purpose to claim his power. But, to be honest, I was actually enjoying being the only true vanilla in the game.
Yes, Justy, kudos for that one. I was laughing the entire time I read your fake roleclaim. :xd:
[6/16/2011 10:32:23 PM] Justeazy / Todo: I have successfully turned your game upside down and made all of the town turn on eachother.
Does this entertain or enrage you?
[6/16/2011 10:33:12 PM] Axle the Beast: xD
[6/16/2011 10:33:15 PM] Axle the Beast: It's great.
[6/16/2011 10:33:18 PM] Axle the Beast: Great job, actually!
[6/16/2011 10:33:22 PM] Axle the Beast: That was amazing!
[6/16/2011 10:33:39 PM] Justeazy / Todo: Just don't come in and say "Yeah... I didn't PM him that." please. :)
~~~
[6/21/2011 4:41:03 PM] Axle the Beast: I'm laughing reading your mafia post.
[6/21/2011 4:41:06 PM] Axle the Beast: You're so full of sh*t.
[6/21/2011 4:41:08 PM] Axle the Beast: It's hilarious. xD
[6/21/2011 4:41:15 PM] Axle the Beast: And you're doing so good with it, too!
Congratulation, Justeazy. You did that very well.
Thanks much! :)

Even though I played you all, you have nothing but kind words. I appreciate it, and I love the fact that everyone kept throwing me curve balls after I thought I had taken over the game that make it interesting and challenging the whole way through. Now I wish I had joined at the beginning. :P
Good game everyone! :)

Also, two requests:
1: Now that you've see what I can do, please stop looking at me like and thinking since I'm new to mafia on ZD I don't know how to play (what I did on BM3 was for fun, I wasn't trying to play to win). (Likely to be granted.)
2: Now that I've given convincing/detailed information that turned out to be 100% bogus, don't look at all the information I present in all the games as such please. I promise not to always do this (though I don't promise never to do it again). ;) (Not likely to be granted.)

Ooh, wait, another:
3: Axle, after the entertainment I have provided you, let me host Mafia 10 after Nicole's game! >=[

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
We are already asking for mafia 10 sign ups. o_O. Lets see. Who's hosting mafia 8, then?

I don't know who's doing eight, but I know Nicole keeps bragging to me that she's doing nine but I heard that Mafia 10 wasn't claimed yet. I asked Axle and he said to ask again after Mafia 6 was over. But how are we doing sign ups for mafia 10 when mafia seven (Mafia A; curse you Wyatt) is still barely started?

Edit by way of double post: Wait, was "We are already asking for mafia 10 sign ups." a question or a statement?

Kybyrian

Ackshully Mafia A isn't sanctioned by Axle, so I dunno if he wants to refer to it as "Mafia 7" or not. I do know that the next game will be modded by Hero of Music, though.

Jedizora

:right:
I don't know who's doing eight, but I know Nicole keeps bragging to me that she's doing nine but I heard that Mafia 10 wasn't claimed yet. I asked Axle and he said to ask again after Mafia 6 was over. But how are we doing sign ups for mafia 10 when mafia seven (Mafia A; curse you Wyatt) is still barely started?

Edit by way of double post: Wait, was "We are already asking for mafia 10 sign ups." a question or a statement?
I suppose I worded that badly. I meant it as 'We are already talking about mafia 10?!?' More like a retorical(sp?) question.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I had you guys figured out too:
My scum list right now:

Scum:
-Kybyrian
-Soldier of Link
-Justeazy
Yes, you did. Nicole, Wyatt and myself were all remarking on this. Also, you were the first one to consider the possibility that I was janking you all with my sensor information:
Justeazy's information is really helpful, and I think we can definitely lynch scum today after analyzing it.
There is also the possibility that Justeazy is mafia and is lying about everything so we can lynch a townie or two on these last few nights and give the mafia the victory.

Also: Nicole! *high-five*
We made it to the end, baby!

Good job THP, HoT, and Wyatt for dying for the greater good. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom