• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making fat jokes are we? Better know who you are dealing with....

I dont recall a meego post. must go look for this <_<

Lol paranoid :P. I meant you are an adult and capable of fighting your own corner. You women are obsessed :P

Zenox said:
While I understand where you're coming from, it's Day 1. You should never assume anyone is Townie. For me, everyone is scum until they do something to prove them otherwise.

I think we probably have the same strategy, we just word it differently. As long as you keep your guard up you'll be alright, but you have to bear in mind most people are townies at the start, and some scumtells can be accounted for as misinterpretations or mistakes on the part of townies.

You women are obsessed :P

I lol'd.

I think we probably have the same strategy, we just word it differently. As long as you keep your guard up you'll be alright, but you have to bear in mind most people are townies at the start, and some scumtells can be accounted for as misinterpretations or mistakes on the part of townies.

Yeah, I must've misinterpreted that, because that was basically exactly what I was thinking :P

Okay, I'm confused. Are we lynching now, or are we waiting for the Mafia?
We're discussing, analyzing, and trying to get a feel for who might be Mafia. You put in a vote for a lynch by, well, voting. There's no discussing or lynching period, and we don't know for certain who the Mafia might be. The entire day period is made up of a mix of discussing, voting, and only ENDS in a lynch.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows

Playing dumb, are we? You said in the sign up thread that you'd played before. >_>

Would like to remind everyone that despite Jo's consistent claiming (in several games) that she never lies, that's a statement that cannot be trusted. The second you decide to trust her is the second she has complete power over the game, and can then change her meta and do basically whatever she wants. I don't know if that's something she would do or not, but I never intend to chance it.
Totes. I've never felt safe in a Mafia game while Baysiderulez is alive simply because she asks for essentially blind trust. I've always found this extremely dangerous. She's already shown that several people are already devoted to keeping her in the game, or at least they've somehow subconsciously deciding that she's town: a dangerous assumption to make.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm going to back off until that is answered.

Hey, umm ... so, I just realized something. Kybyrian hasn't said anything, and he's usually among the life of the party. Suspicious? Hardly, but worth note.
? Didn't you just think she looked suspicious for going after her defenders?
I really don't see this necessary, as the only reason you listed was the fact that they defended you. That hardly seems like a good one at all.
Now you want her investigate them? I only lie here Zenox, while you had a good point that mafia are the only ones at this point to have any info and you do make a good argument with her looking neutral. your flipping around a bit, and are a little chaotic. You back off when some one brings up your missed logic/info. It's almost like you already know it was false in the first place, and look at the flip from Bay being odd IGMEOY her accusers to saying you are backing off?
What is your stance? Right now between the two of you you do look worse off, more reactive and flip-floppy.

Bayside said:
The only people who currently have information about who is mafia and who is not... Is the Mafia. They know I'm, innocent. So why not protect me if it seems like a lost cause? Kyby did it in Mafia 2. I did it in Mafia 3. I have to say it was a working strategy in both games.
While that may have been a good tactic at first... it has been found out and wont work as well now. The same trick doesn't work twice scenario. It kind would be newbie-ish to try it again so blatantly. You yourself are saying you are on to it...

Bayside said:
Personally I'm waiting... for a reply from Illmatic and DracoMajora.

Then perhaps it will be time to ready the gallows.
This post.. surprised me. It's one the to be eager to play, it's another to want to lynch...

She's already shown that several people are already devoted to keeping her in the game, or at least they've somehow subconsciously deciding that she's town: a dangerous assumption to make.
I didn't particularly see that. As has been stated and restated numerous times, the evidence against her when everyone jumped to her defense was nonexistent. Who wouldn't jump to refute a crappy point, especially if they were town?

Or you might have been referring to continual support that's been shown for her afterward, in which case, nevermind. xP

This post.. surprised me. It's one the to be eager to play, it's another to want to lynch...

lol I can see that... It was in response to this post by Stallord....

I hope you can see I'm bringing my hardcore game to this one, unlike the last game we are playing with more advanced people so more advanced tactics, analysis and such is useful here, but I think, in light of that its still ok to have some humor within the game. But if thats not acceptable, I'll stop, just for you love.

- Also. "same trick wont work twice" It worked 2 games in a row. Mafia 2 and Mafia 3. And i have to say both mafia parties did well with it and the town was none the wiser. Of course I would "catch on to it" it was the tactic I so masterfully used. Hell I was even the victim to it in Mafia 2. Whats to say the mafia wouldnt give it a 3rd shot?

- Lastly and ending withthis. I've always approached things from a different angle then other people. I've had my occasional mishaps at the same time, my unique thought process does seem to have some value. It led to the catching of MK9, the serial killer who appeared as the most scum hunting pro town person you'd ever met. As well as to other deaths of various scum over the past couple of games... Take the quote in my sig for example... I caught onto Sauske vibe day 1? it might have been early day 2.

I stand by my suspicions. Explanations can shift my views, narrow down my suspect pool or perhaps confirm my gut feeling. And now I'm just left here waiting.

We're talking about the quote Keyshe said, right?

This one? It was in response to this post.

Personally I'm waiting... for a reply from Illmatic and DracoMajora.

Then perhaps it will be time to ready the gallows.

Which has nothing to do with Stallord. 'Splanations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom