• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 11: Xcution Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote tally:

Zenox - 1 (Jedizora)
Thareous - 1 (Kybyrian)
Nicole - 1 (Viral Maze)
A_LINK_IN_TIME - 3 (Zenox, David, Timeless)

Yet to vote - 13 (A_LINK_IN_TIME, MadameMajora, Pendio, Darknut_Hunter, Hero of Time, MicauIncarnate, kokirion, Thareous, TheMasterSword, Nicole, Axle the Beast, Red Waffles, PK Flash)

With 19 players, it takes 10 to acquire a majority lynch.

R

Red Waffles

Though I don't really like the RVS stage I agree that it is hard to start the game without it.

VOTE:MicauIncarnate

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I was just trying to prevent an early lynch bandwagon. Seems that tactic backfired on me. :/

I recognize that I failed to refute Zenox's random voting accusation but as the name implies it was "random" and there truly was no solid evidence bolstering it.

That being said, it's always best to hear from some more experienced players.

And who better than someone incessantly viewing this forum.

Vote: kokirion

oic, that makes no sense. Kokirion is never on. At least I've never seen him on.

He lives in Holland, so he's usually not on when us Americans are.

But anyways, ALIT is being pretty jumpy. I don't know if it's because he's mafia, or if he's just one of those people that gets frantic when they're voted for. Just in case the first is true, IGMEOY.

Jedizora

:right:
FoS, AlIT
Whats up with your behavior right now? Its been random, and just strange. If you don't provide a defense, I'm voting for you.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
ohey. game started. k. cool. Shall I bring out the Sherlock Holmes charade again? :3 I had such fun doing that.
tumblr_lzv0t4suaj1rpdtwao1_250.gif

Yes.

And so, ladies and gents, we are now gathered to save the town by hopefully lynching the dastardly villians known as Mafia (whom I believe to be operating on orders from my arch nemesis James Moriarty. But I digress.) It would seem that suspicion has already fallen on that of ALIT, because of odd style and lame attempt at defence. "wut."

My dearest Watson, I do believe that they are hopping on a rather lame bandwagon. Give the man some time to provide a defence, and surely he will. (ahuhuhuhuh...i like sounding all proper and british.) At this stage, it's difficult to tell if someone is acting scummy or just being random (hence the title RANDOM VOTING STAGE.) I'll make some deductions and look for any cryptic clues (watching you, Thaerous.) and return with another post later.

Sherlock, out.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Sorry, everyone. I wasn't intending to be jumpy. Above all, I was very confused at Zenox's first reply to me.
Zenox said:
Are you even playing? Jesus, why aren't we RVS'ing him?

UNVOTE
VOTE: ALIT

My main problem was his random outburst of questioning whether or not I was actually playing. But then again, this is Zenox we're talking about and he is the king of randomness.

And so, ladies and gents, we are now gathered to save the town by hopefully lynching the dastardly villians known as Mafia (whom I believe to be operating on orders from my arch nemesis James Moriarty. But I digress.) It would seem that suspicion has already fallen on that of ALIT, because of odd style and lame attempt at defence. "wut."

My dearest Watson, I do believe that they are hopping on a rather lame bandwagon. Give the man some time to provide a defence, and surely he will. (ahuhuhuhuh...i like sounding all proper and british.) At this stage, it's difficult to tell if someone is acting scummy or just being random (hence the title RANDOM VOTING STAGE.) I'll make some deductions and look for any cryptic clues (watching you, Thaerous.) and return with another post later.

Sherlock, out.

stfu, talk like normal or don't talk. :/
(But seriously though, I really don't care to read what you're posting if you post like that. Makes me have to think about what you're saying, kinda translate it in my head. If I can't just read it like a normal sentence, I don't want to try that hard. Call me lazy, but seriously)

He lives in Holland, so he's usually not on when us Americans are.

ah, ok. sry, didn't know. Doesn't change the fact that ALIT's vote was cast rather strangely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom