• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 11: Xcution Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
No offense Thareous but this seems too much like the BM we were just in (granted we were mafia) but that seems like a ploy.

FoS: Thareous

Honestly, Thareous' move there was actually quite suspicious, however, I too am not a huge fan of Random Voting on the first day simply because I feel that there could be better ways of weeding out scum. So to me, his comment (Random voting is no way to start a game) makes sense because I too don't feel that it is an effective way of starting a game. Now, there are times when we get ridiculously lucky and our RVS stage leads to an actual scum lynch, but I don't think that it will actually happen this game. Looking over the roster of game players, we seem to have a pretty experienced bunch with us, and I really don't think that someone is going to give away their motives through a lucky RVS response. Oh and yes, I understand that I also had a random vote a few posts back. Just because I feel that we don't need an RVS stage doesn't mean that I won't actually go through and do it. :P

I've got my eye on Thareous, but I'm getting the feel that he just didn't explain his thoughts very well, since. Thareous, take this as an opportunity to learn to explain yourself more, OK?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Honestly, Thareous' move there was actually quite suspicious, however, I too am not a huge fan of Random Voting on the first day simply because I feel that there could be better ways of weeding out scum. So to me, his comment (Random voting is no way to start a game) makes sense because I too don't feel that it is an effective way of starting a game. Now, there are times when we get ridiculously lucky and our RVS stage leads to an actual scum lynch, but I don't think that it will actually happen this game. Looking over the roster of game players, we seem to have a pretty experienced bunch with us, and I really don't think that someone is going to give away their motives through a lucky RVS response. Oh and yes, I understand that I also had a random vote a few posts back. Just because I feel that we don't need an RVS stage doesn't mean that I won't actually go through and do it. :P

I've got my eye on Thareous, but I'm getting the feel that he just didn't explain his thoughts very well, since. Thareous, take this as an opportunity to learn to explain yourself more, OK?

Well that's what I was saying but I guess not as thoroughly as you did. Oh well:)

Whatever, Thareous is still on my list.

byvote.png

apparently my image doesn't work.

VOTE: Madamemajora

basically all it said.

Last edited:

My thoughts exactly.

Even though the day is rather short, I think we should wait at least a day or two to decide on a lynch. With not a lot of people in this game to begin with, we don't want to dig ourselves a hole right off the bat. Thareous is somewhat suspicious right now, but let's see if he gets more suspicious or not.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Ok, im gonna wait it out for a day or two to see if anyone starts acting a wee bit odd. Also Thareous, come on man, it is supposed to start with random voting, not like we know anything about someone.

Pen

The game is on!
I just noticed the game has begun, this is gonna be great fun! :D

Unvote
Vote: A_LINK_IN_TIME

What are you doin' bro? Defend yourself if you want to live. Just saying "wut" in response to a vote on your head has launched you up on my scum list.

I agree with this. I would very much like a real defensive response from ALIT. However, I don't want to participate in a bandwagon this early in the game.

FoS: A_LINK_IN_TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom