• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Locations From Past Games That You Think Should Return in Zelda Wii

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
I really want a huge town with lots to do like as I hear Clock Town in MM is. I also like death mountain and Zoras Domain from OoT to come back but I mostly want new places (like a jungle :) ) to be in the game.

L

Legendary Dude

I would like Kakariko Village just because its classic.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Death Mountain, Temple of Time (maybe it is a city at the time?), maybe a city similar to OoT's Hyrule? I dunno, lots of places are possibilities.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The Zoras are my favorite race, so I'd like to see Zora's Domain in SS. Lake Hylia was beautiful in TP, so I want to see something even more beautiful in SS. Death Mountain is something I'd like to see too.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I want Kakariko Village back, but I want it to be reminiscent of the one from aLttP. OoT's was nice and all, but it didn't feel like classic Kakariko to me. I'd like to see more western-style villages like the ones in TP too, as long as they leave Kakariko alone.

I also want Lost Woods (again, preferably like aLttP's). The colorful wooded area we saw in the demo was nice, but I prefer my forests to be dim and mysterious like the Lost Woods. I'd also like another area reminiscent of the Southern Swamp from MM.

C

Cameronx49

Lake Hylia and kakariko Village should definately return

I would love to see these two location with the new style of graphics in Skyward Sword

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
I simply love the Gerudos. Seriously, every time I get to that part in OoT I make myself visable just so I have to start all over. It's so fun for me. I didn't like the Forsaken Fortress in WW though, despite the simmalarities. I love the Gerudos. They where hot, and fiesy, and stong...yeah. Gerudo Vally has my vote.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I'd like to see:

1. Some sort of misty beach.
2. Big towns. Bigger than TP's castle town with the kind of complexity and synchronization that MM's Clock Town had. And not just one. 3 or 4 perhaps.
3. Zora's Domain, but more colorful, much like MM's Zora Hall. I never liked ZD in OoT because it was just brown walls and water, although the music was pleasant.
4. BIG things. Not big areas and fields but big objects like the two big bridges from TP or the huge waterfall in TP's Zora Domain.
5. Kokiri or Faron Woods, but more open, with more trees.
6. Some sort of canyon.
7. Kakariko Village, just so we can have the Sheikah race. :)
8. A swamp.
9. I'd like a desert and desert themed temple ONLY if it's like OoT's. TP's just gives me the creeps, with all the poes and those skeletons that slowly come after you then whack you with their huge machete thing. *shudders.*

O

Oceanic

Temple of Time. I was like, bouncing off the friggin' walls when I was playing through the dungeon version of it in TP. And remember, if the Temple of Time makes an appearance, it only makes sense if the Master Sword appears with it ;)

Agreed with this comment (Second Person)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom