• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play Would You Rather?

Linksister82

Setterwind
TV because TV shows air multiple times and one season of a show lasts longer than just one movie. It gives viewers a longer and perhaps better chance to find me.

Would you rather read a book that never ends or write a book that never ends? (I know it's not a very good one lol)

Fig

The Altruist
Write a book that never because then I would always have something to write about! :D

Would you rather have an endless Pokémon battle or an endless Yu-Gi-Oh duel?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Falling Plane. I can't fly, anyway. Who can? I'd jump out (with a parachute).

Would you rather be eaten alive by a Tiger or Ants?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Ants. Yeah. Little animals are way slow.....i think.

Would you rather kill Navi or Fi?

But a slow death is a painful death. Think about it.

I would kill Fi if I could. It's more annoying and Navi could die naturally anyway, Fi can't.

Would you rather have a career testing cheaply made groin cups or ineffectual fire-retardant clothing?

Fig

The Altruist
Ineffectual fire-retardant clothing, only because the first choice was weirder than the second choice.

Would you rather be a Kanto Stater or a Unova Stater?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Navi, because I'm pretty sure that bottles are great for storing annoying fairies...

Would you rather wear pants (underwear) filled with bullet ants, the most painful stinging/biting insect, for 10 hours or a shirt made of stinging nettles and brambles that only comes off after 3 years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom