• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play The What If? Game

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Then... no more oktorok... no more deku baba... no more keese... no more moblin...NO MORE ANYTHING!
What if Link married Navi?

Then he'd eventually get so annoyed with her that he was forced to murder her in cold blood and bury her body in the woods.
What if Ganon had type 2 diabetes?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Then he would be fatter than he was in Wind Waker. He couldn't kill Link and Link would destroy him, bringing peace to all of Hyrule. For now....

What if Ganondorf had the Magical Armor from Twilight Princess and had an unlimited supply of rupees?

Then he would be too happy to be a bad guy (because money makes life happy).
What would happen if Link faced Parker Lewis (because, as you know, Parker Lewis can't lose)?

Then, to quote the Nostalgia Critic, the apocalypse has finally begun, pigs are learning how to fly, Satan is skating his way to work, and I'm pretty sure I just became a monkey's uncle!
What if Link had the option of Kina, the waitress from Skyward Sword, being an optional love interest instead of Peatrice?

Then I would've been extremely annoyed by Nintendo focusing on irrelevant and stupid things instead of actual gameplay.
What if Link were voiced by Dan Green?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Then Dan Green would only say HA! Hiya! Ahhhh!
What if Ganondorf was turned into a :fairy: and helped Link?

Then that would be an interesting plot twist.

What if there was a way for the three timeline to interact with one another like the Doctor Who episodes involving "Pete's World"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom