• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Movie

E

Exodus_

The IGN trailer looked pretty decent except it was a prank. It looked like in the trailer that Link skips the first three dungeons of the game and goes and grabs the master sword right away. But for like a couple seconds you get to see gohma climbing on the ceiling. That doesn't make a lot of sense but oh well, it was fake anyway. I mean a Zelda mobie might be pretty good? Ya never know till you actually see it.

But on the other hand a Zelda movie seems very very hard to make because first of all Link doesn't even talk in the game, all you here are is grumbles and "hey" a lot. Also for the movie you would need to have two actors depending on what Zelda game your trying to make into a movie. If it was Ocarina of Time you would need kid Link and adult Link. If that movie turned out bad like Mario Bros. did, there would be a ton of angry Zelda fans.

What i'm trying to say is that it seems both good and bad. I don't know really which one to pick?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I agree, the Mario Bros. film was complete dog turd! If the film makers did get it right, it would probably be up ther with the likes of Lord of thr Rings!

If someone decides to make one (a movie) I would hope that they are reading the threads here (and other sites) to get ideas on what to do and what not to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom