• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Mizu Sign Ups

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hello there its Miss Josie well about this Fan Fic is Mizu trying to find the goddess Din because she can only tell the truth of Mizu.Mizu has found out she isn't the princess of Wind she's the Stage of Wind and also the Most powerful Sorceress in the land of Hyrule and Zelda and Mizu are sisters and back in Skyloft that wasn't her Father or Chase he wasn't her brother as well but here are the roles

IMPORTANT ROLES

Stage of Fire: Loukal
Stage of Earth:Zordo Danascus
Stage of Wind: Mizu

Stage of Darkness: Cole Aremes
Stage of Poison: Pandora Trefore
Stage of Death: Atsuma Hitsugaya
Mizu stopper: Sotet Magus

NON IMPORTANT ROLES
Mizu first friend:Neos
Mizu second friend: Killian Dollas
Mizu Third friend:Atsuma
Mizu Fourth friend:Frista
Mizu Fith Friend: Amaterasu

Character Sign Up

Name:
Role to play as:
Weapons: (Please no real weapons Like the Master sword in here because Link's in it
Character Description: (add a little Story for your Character after putting like what He/She looks like)

Here's Mine
Name:Mizu
Role to play as: Stage of Wind
Weapon:Strings( she can Possess People) and a Valor Form( Its unknown because she has not use it before) and Also a Possessed Form(She can turn in to a beast if you make her mad)
Character Description: Mizu Wears the Blue Coat through out the Story she Has Read and Blue eyes and She bears the Triforce of Power(She got it from a Powerful person that gave it to her)Short Story: Mizu is Wanting to see who she really is if she finds the goddess Din she will seek her answers to who she is.

Thanks~

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo Danascus
Role to play as: Stage of earth
Weapons: Longbow, shortsword
Character Description: A calm person, he is a good fighter and wants to protect people.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Zordo Danascus
Role to play as: Stage of earth
Weapons: Longbow, shortsword
Character Description: A calm person, he is a good fighter and wants to protect people.
Okay Now you have the Role of a Stage of earth The stage of Earth is Farlore( I think I spelled her name wrong my Bad)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Lokal
RP as: Stage of Fire
Weapon: Smoldering Blade
Description: A tall, tan man with flaming red hair and a small mustache. His redhttp://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?18208-Elemental-(story) top hat can quell or strengthen flames. His orange Smoldering Blade appears in his hand when needed. A geologist coming to study Death Mountain... or so he thinks.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Lokal
RP as: Stage of Fire
Weapon: Smoldering Blade
Description: A tall, tan man with flaming red hair and a small mustache. His redhttp://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?18208-Elemental-(story) top hat can quell or strengthen flames. His orange Smoldering Blade appears in his hand when needed. A geologist coming to study Death Mountain... or so he thinks.
approve( HEY IKE KILL THE 30 RULE)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Name:Neos
Role: Someone Mizu meets and join her on her quest
Weapons: Geomancer(for those final fantasy people) Crossbow for long range and Bladed Tonfa for close range.
Description: A weak looking kid not very muscular but makes up for in Geomancing, has always been great with Bow before he learn Geomancing, Forest Green eyes because he was raised as a Wood Elf and is always looking adventure.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Name: Cole Aremes
Role to play as: Stage of Darkness
Weapon: A white hand-and-a-half sword
Character Description: A tall, muscular young man, who is very physically and mentally strong. He is sensitive, though, and that is one of his weaknesses.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Cole Aremes
Role to play as: Stage of Darkness
Weapon: A white hand-and-a-half sword
Character Description: A tall, muscular young man, who is very physically and mentally strong. He is sensitive, though, and that is one of his weaknesses.
Approve( HEY IKE KILL THE 30 RULE)

Name:Neos
Role: Someone Mizu meets and join her on her quest
Weapons: Geomancer(for those final fantasy people) Crossbow for long range and Bladed Tonfa for close range.
Description: A weak looking kid not very muscular but makes up for in Geomancing, has always been great with Bow before he learn Geomancing, Forest Green eyes because he was raised as a Wood Elf and is always looking adventure.
Approve a well

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ok here I go
Name: Atsuma Hitsugaya
Role: Sage of Death
Weapon: Grimm Reaper's Scythe
Character discription: She is a very kind young lady. Atsuma always likes to make some new friends. Her very very light blue eyes makes it hard to believe she is the sage of death.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ok here I go
Name: Atsuma Hitsugaya
Role: Sage of Death
Weapon: Grimm Reaper's Scythe
Character discription: She is a very kind young lady. Atsuma always likes to make some new friends. Her very very light blue eyes makes it hard to believe she is the sage of death.
BabyGoku approve and like your Description

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Name: Pandora Trefore (goes by the nickname of Panda)
Role to play as: Sage of poison
Weapons: Bows and arrows and a hunting knife
Character Description: She's very kind and smart. She's always open to new ideas, but she's a fierce opponent on the battle field and tends to be a little rebellious. And she has deep blue eyes and long black hair :3

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Name: Sotet Magus
Role to play as: Mizu's stopper.
Personality: Quick-thinker. Prefers to listen over taking action. Pays attention to every detail.
Weapon: A purple quarterstaff.
Character Description: He's slightly taller than the average adult male. The skin is completely white. Wears shiny, black boots. Wheres a black cloak with purple fringes. Underneath the cloak is a puffy, white shirt, which is tucked into a pair of black pants. His hair is a glossy black that flows down to the middle of his back. Part of his hair covers his left eye (emo-style). Hasn't felt strong emotion since he was orphaned.

Edit: THP has ninja'd me. This is now obsolete. What does Mizu's stopper do?

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Pandora Trefore (goes by the nickname of Panda)
Role to play as: Sage of poison
Weapons: Bows and arrows and a hunting knife
Character Description: She's very kind and smart. She's always open to new ideas, but she's a fierce opponent on the battle field and tends to be a little rebellious. And she has deep blue eyes and long black hair :3
OMG I getting people want to stages but still need friends for Mizu A-P-P-R-O-V-E

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Sotet Magus
Role to play as: Stage of Poison
Personality: Quick-thinker. Prefers to listen over taking action. Pays attention to every detail.
Weapon: A purple quarterstaff.
Character Description: He's slightly taller than the average adult male. The skin is completely white. Wears shiny, black boots. Wheres a black cloak with purple fringes. Underneath the cloak is a puffy, white shirt, which is tucked into a pair of black pants. His hair is a glossy black that flows down to the middle of his back. Part of his hair covers his left eye (emo-style). Hasn't felt strong emotion since he was orphaned.

Edit: THP has ninja'd me. This is now obsolete. What does Mizu's stopper do?
Mizu Stopper does HE/SHE is trying to stop her from getting to Din

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom