• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Kingdom Hearts 358/2

No, it doesn't. In fact, gliding is a much better and more efficient way to speed yourself up. That being said though, Dodge Roll is really useful, especially for boss fights. And yeah, the items are permanently missed. I wouldn't worry about trying to get all of them until your second playthrough.

Hay, I am a little stuck on this one part. I am on mission 50 and have plenty of magic and potions. I can not seem to defeat the boss. My current method is throwing fire and ice magic at him when his mouth opens. I stay on the side until he throws those multiple balls at me. I knock back the fire attacks into the heartless on is head until one is left. But, by the time I run out of potions and magic, he still has three sets of life left. Am I doing this correctly? Also, any advice on the colloseam thing, in the third one, I finish with 9/100.....

Update: Well, I took the obvoise solution and tryed it again with more potions. =P Thank you for nothing I guess.

Last edited:
I love Kingdom Hearts. Definitely play at least the original if you get a chance, it's a must play. I have yet to play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 though, I'm not a huge fan of Roxas.

Jedizora

:right:
yes this is a problem. you should turn it off and on again, and if that doesn't work then play through it again.if it happens again, set up a time when you can complete the rest of the game in one sitting. you might want to try it on another file, because that file might have something wrong with it, as files played on emulaters often do.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hmm.. The "day trouble" never really happened to me, but just try to complete those days again. Plus I am glad many people like Kingdom Hearts here, because it truly is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom