• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
A fairy comes out and I wake up as a chibi again. OK who took my hill? Turns demon again and eats all of you hole and sits on the hill. I GOTS THE HILL FOR ME AND MAH BUDDIES!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I carve my way out of your body and my friends follow me out. I notice that you're dead. Oh well.

I take back what is rightfully mine (being the hill) and share it with my friends.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Has too many fairies so is back AGAIN. ''Try try all you want but I will never fall... After all I AM a Death Goddess after all so yeah'' takes hill and goes to underworld with it. ''Ours now right guys?'' turns to her friends.
Our hill now woof woof!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I alert the goddesses, and we fall through the hole to the underworld that you just created. There, they attack you strategically until you have used up all your fairies, and then they kill you. We sit there and wait until you are completely dead and cannot be revived anymore.

The goddesses award the hill to me for my wisdom, my power, and my courage (And my friends as well.).

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Finally turns into a very scared chibi and runs away to a new hill forgetting how powerless i am now. WOOF!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I return! And with me I bring an ENTIRE ARMY of Mice and Rats! we chew at you and bite you and our overpowering numbers are wearing you out, you start to use magic, I take the opportunity to Bit your hands causing you to shoot a wrong spell. it Hits me and I unfortunately Turn into Giant form Of myself. I become upset and sit down on the Hill, Crushing and Killing all beneath me. And with your death the spell that you put on me disappears. and I Live Happily ever after! On MY hill

WE claim the Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
My player hits continue. I turn you back into a normal sized mouse, and summon my army of cats... I think you know what happens next.

With no one there to claim it, I take the hill. (and I share it with my friends, who were all in Castle Town at the time of the "giant mouse incident."

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Then I come back with more power than before you killed me...
And I send some dogs to chase you and your cats out.
Well now who has the hill? Me and mah friends!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
your spell wears off just before your cats get me, and drawing a sword I cut down all of your EVIL cats!!!! I then Join babygoku on the Hill and pray to the Goddesses, who I ask to make it so No one can transform me into anything, and I still can change Myself into anything. Oh and I took the Magical Containment Unit and I trash it, so it can't be used again and it is gone for good.

WE still Own this Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
*song of time* 0_0 I can't believe you just killed all my cats like that! You're going to pay. In fact, I am going to transform you into a cat yourself, just before the dogs arrive, and teleport all my cats to a safe haven. You are now the one who is being torn to bits by BabyGoku's army of adorable chibi wolves.

I re-claim the hill in the past, where it had already belonged to my friends.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I snipe you from the distance. But not with a normal bullet, a tranquilizer. You pass out on top of the hill. I lug your carcass into a barrel, that your whole body fits in (in the fetal position). Nails are sticking into the barrel, drilling into your skin. As you start to bleed I throw the barrel over niagra falls. But in your agony, you drown. Not in the water from niagra, but from your own blood. (sry for being gruesome)

I now claim the hill

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I make a sign to tell the chibi wolf it's me and as you die, The spell put on me wears off. so I go find your body at Niagara falls and take the Ocarina of time(which is intact still.....somehow.) and I Give it back to Zelda Who Holds Onto it forevermore. I then decide to Join Forces With Awesome Tingle Because he's Just that awesome.

And so WE ALL Claim and have the Hill

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The player hits continue and, as I keep forgetting to mention, time rushes back to where I last saved, which happened to be just before I turned you back into a mouse. I decide to try pascifism this time, and ask you nicely if you would give me the hill? You give it to me.

I claim the hill.

Thank you.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
As I'm walking down the Hill, one of Links Enemies shoots a Volley of arrows at you and kill you. Seeing as how the Hill needs to be Occupied, I walk up and shoot the monsters that shot you.

I Claim the Hill Again.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
After the player hits continue, I point out the grammatical error you made: "...enemy shoots...you...I shoot the monsters..." While you are distracted checking your post, I sneak up behind you, invisible, and make you invisible to everyone, even to yourself. I also use some mystification and hypnosis on you to keep you so panicked that it prevents you from thinking about how to reverse the spell. You are freaked out, so you run away and fall flat on the ground because you can't see where you are and where you're going. Me and all my friends are invisible, so you never even know that someone else has claimed the hill.

Which we have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom