• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Japanese Music

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I'm reposting this thread, because I placed it in the wrong place last time. This music is from a Japanese Sci-FI film based on the series 'Ultraman', the movie was made to be a 're-creation' project of sorts; rebooting ultraman for more mature fans, but it didn't work out very well, but the movie's theme is amazing!

And here is the real reason I posted this thread; the orchestrated version. If you know of Zreo, then you'll probably like this video. It's a re=orchestration of the song above, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I <3 Japanese music! Whether it'd be Orchestrated, pop, hip-hop, whatever!!!! Its weird though since I don't understand the language, but something about it just makes me drawn to this type of music more than the typical American songs. I still like Lady Gaga and other artists though.

linkman8

True and Noble
I love Japanese music as well, to the point where I've essentially turned my back on American music.
Although, for some reason I only seem to listen to Japanese music where women are singing. Strange, I know.
I listen to Kotoko, Mami Kawada, Ai Otsuka, sometimes Kiroro, etc. And then as far as orchestra music, I enjoyed listening to a lot of the orchestrated versions of Final Fantasy songs and Haruhi Suzumiya songs. (Which can all be found on youtube)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom