• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Items That Should Return...

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Sure, there are some items that are definitely coming back in SS: bombs, Master Sword, bow, etc. What other items do you think should make a comeback?

Imo, the fire/ice/light arrows desperately need to come back. I liked the puzzles associated with them and found them fun to use in battle, especially in MM and WW. I figured out they weren't in TP and became :(.

L

legnase

The Biggoron Sword. Well maybe not that sword, but I would like to see some type of sword that is optional to get via sidequest. Also I would like to see magic spells, but useful ones that you will actually use.

Rather than Ice and Fire Arrows, I would like the Fire and Ice Rod. Except, this time, make it a powerless staff, then add magic to the staff overtime. (They should be in the same staff too.)

Although I dunno about them being the same item, I still gotta say "YES!"
Fire Rod was so baws in FSA. I'd also like to see the return of the magic bar, but that seems unlikely.

Kybyrian

Something similar to the Biggoron's Sword would be great to see. I'd also desperately want fire/ice/light arrows. They were absolutely awesome, and so was the magic bar, they should have never gotten rid of it in Twilight Princess. Also, they need to make sure that they put them all to use(light arrows obviously would have use) in the game. In OoT neither the ice or fire arrows were needed, and the ice arrows were absolutely useless, and I wouldn't doubt that they'd make the same mistake again. They made the same mistake twice when they made FS and FSA(sorry for fans). There really isn't much I'd like to see return, except for maybe the bombchus.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I really want the fire and ice rods to come back, but I think they should combine them into a single rod. I've heard people on the forum talk about wanting a rod that could summon different elements or spells by performing different gestures with the wii remote. I think this is a really good idea, and if the spells are earned throughout the game then that would make up for the lack of items somewhat, IMO.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I know this is a silly one, but I think that it would be fun if they had a net, like in ALttP, because it would be fun to swing around and catch things.

Also, if they had a mirror, it would be really cool if you used the Motion+ to direct rays of light...

Finally, I imagine there are some cool things they could do with the fishing rod and Motion+

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
There should be a mini game where you throw a hammer and see how far you threw it like in the Olympics.

Don't they spin around in a circle in the Olympics?? Not sure I could do that in my living room!

How about the lantern? Seems obvious...but a torch might be even more fun in this game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom