• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is This Ironic or What?

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
The Stalchilds? Yes, I am sure we can all agree that those things are VERY annoying.

How'd you hack it to do that? I'd like to know...

I hacked it by using cheat codes that allow Child link to be in Adult Links timeline and vice versa. the code is very finniky some times and will freeze or glitch up where ever you are. I just used Project 64 and a rom of OOT.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
That is pretty ironic. I don't recall there being poes in the Child Hyrule, so maybe the poes replaced enemies on the Adult Hyrule because they were more loyal to Ganondorf.

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
I should have said in the comment that I own the game...yes I own it including Master Quest, both N64 and Gamecube. I wish to have my rep back!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Have you noticed that...

In Ocarina of Time...

As Kid Link...

Hyrule Feild is fraught with danger...

Yet as Adult Link...

After Ganondorf has taken over Hyrule...

There are no monsters to be found in Hyrule Feild. Except for the occasional Poe.

Anyone else think that's strangely ironic?

Yes, that is ironic. If anything, I would think that those Stalchildren would grow up into adult Stalfos, and I would have to fight Stalfos all night. And why did the Peahats disappear? Those should have remained in place.

I can't understand Hyrule Field being SAFER when every other place has become more dangerous.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I hacked it by using cheat codes that allow Child link to be in Adult Links timeline and vice versa. the code is very finniky some times and will freeze or glitch up where ever you are. I just used Project 64 and a rom of OOT.

Agh, I see. That is something I couldn't try even if I had everything I needed for it, because I don't know how to hack a game.

I was kinda hoping it was something that ca be done like the bottle trick or something.

D

derkcloud

I always figured that Ganondorf probably wiped out any creatures that he wasn't in command of.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
I always just figured between two things:

A) Gannon terminated them
:cool: Their bodies were destroyed, and they became poes.

I never did notice the peahats went missing, and I can't explain that.

What I think Nintendo meant to do was change the mood. As a child, is was bright, and enemies were everywhere. As an adult, it was dark, and there were way fewer enemies. I think Nintendo wanted you to feel that hyrule field, the main place in hyrule, was suddenly dark, lonely and solitary. It emphasized what gannon had done to everyone.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
No I don't find it ironic I think Stalchildren are afraid of teens and adults so they don't appear now the Peahats good ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom