• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Is There a Second Quest?

I just beat this game. Man, was that difficult! Just one question though.... when I went back onto my file afterwards, my health and magic was back down to 4 bars (but my levels were still all 8 on my skills). What gives? Is this the second quest?

MW7

Yeah but the levels are the only things that are different I'm pretty sure. It's kind of pointless IMO.

It sort of is, but the only thing I found fun in it was beating the earlier bosses with your levels all the way up. Once you get to the second part though, it's back to being that insane difficulty we love.

Wait, there is a "Second Quest" in AoL? I never knew. I have yet to beat Adventure of Link because it is so hard. I'm surprised they actually put a second quest in the game considering how hard it was originally.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Yes the second quest is essentially god-mode (for the early dungeons anyway) but you can really rack up lives when playing it. I had made it to "M" lives. (the counter goes 0-9 then on to letters) Then I was stupid and let myself game over somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom