• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is There a Giant Spider in the House?

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Hey all, I have a question about Twilight Princess. I've killed the Giant Spirit Bug Spider in Lake Hylia and the Giant Spider Boss of the Temple of Time. But when I was watching a Youtube AMV I saw the Giant One-Eyed Spider from Spirit Track chasing Link down a tunnel. I HAVE to fight him, but I just can't seem to discover where he is. Any help?

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
There are actually three of them in Spirit Tracks. The first is in a tunnel on the west side of the Snow Realm. The second is in the tunnel that connects the Sand and Fire Realms. The third is on the east side of the Fire Realm. But they are not in Twilight Princess.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Actually, it's the BETA footage of the TP boss Armogohma, an attack idea that was never used in the final game, but the idea was reused in ST :3
Nintendo are fond of reusing ideas like that, but no it's not actually in TP.

|
V BETA SHOT / ACTUAL SHOT -->
Gohma_early.jpg
Armogohma.jpg

And then from ST for comparison:
Rocktite1.jpg

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Yep, that's the exact picture! Thanks alot! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out where he could be!

A

AKRedden

One of my favorite fights in TP was against Armogohma just because that's the only really good use of the Dominion Rod in battle besides bringing back the second statue to open the door in the revamped Temple of Time.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Yeah that was just a fake that somebody made up for fun.
Umm, no, not a fake.
A beta version of a game; is the game when it is not finished, There is a part in the beta commercial that shows link the the forest, there are no walls, just a bunch of trees.
Nintendo HAD to release a commercial for the game, but the game was not finished, so they used what they had of the game to make a commercial, this concluding the beta version of the game.
Ummm...I think I got a bit off topic, Sorry.:wave:

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I thought Armogohma was too easy of a boss and that the whole Temple was boring. The end (when he turned into a bunch of mini-spiders) was also stupid. All you had to do there was hit him with a bomb arrow once. The whole "Link getting chased down a tunnel by a Giant Spider that comes out of nowhere" idea sounded MUCH cooler. Do you guys agree?
P.S. Thanks again for the answer!!

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Oh, THAT spider...I remember it in the beta trailer. I thought you were talking about the actual ones from Spirit Tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom