• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is the Master Sword Zonai made?

Next Zelda game setting, assuming all options will have the same quality of game?

• Same map, and Link. There's more to this story that needs to be told. A part 3.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same map, totally different Link. The world is great, but it needs an entierly new story.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Different map, same Link. There's more to this world, but central Hyrule is tapped out.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Different everything. Start fresh.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • We've reached perfection. No more games ever! And, yes, I am a troll.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
But you clearly are yet to obtain the information we are talking about. HH and Encyclopedia do not have the any information presented in "T.O.T.K Memories" you are proving yourself there is ways to obtain the information but the information you are referring to is not the "Applicable" information for this debate.
T.O.T.K memories are what you are missing.
you are also telling us you havn't seen the memories with the relivant information,
whislt telling us "i can see them on the net , but i dont want to."
Then I'll come back when I do, but there's things a person can do before establishing their own kingdom that makes a significant difference. I've never said that Ryu is entirely wrong, but using a theory to confirm a theory is the only thing I have a problem with this thread.

Then I'll come back when I do, but there's things a person can do before establishing their own kingdom that makes a significant difference. I've never said that Ryu is entirely wrong, but using a theory to confirm a theory, is the only thing I have a problem with this thread.
Its not using a theory to prove a theory its using Evidence to come to a plausibly logical resolution, without Bias interfering with perspective. The only way to do this is to research your topic and use all relevant slices of information, to gain the most enlightened perspective on the discussion at hand.
I look forward to your P.O.V when you have all the Dots, you are on the Wise Dawgs list Stray #4 u will get there don't quit now bro, ur so close

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Its not using a theory to prove a theory its using Evidence to come to a plausibly logical resolution, without Bias interfering with perspective. The only way to do this is to research your topic and use all relevant slices of information, to gain the most enlightened perspective on the discussion at hand.
I look forward to your P.O.V when you have all the Dots, you are on the Wise Dawgs list Stray #4 u will get there don't quit now bro, ur so close
Using this theory:
https://www.zeldadungeon.net/forum/...early-reign-before-skyward-sword.75927/unread

As evidence to further prove this one, is like saying Link from LttP is related to TP Link because their furries, since they can turn into animals. Then saying Link in LttP is the last person in their family line because because he's also gay due to him having pink hair.

As fun as that theory may be, it verges on the line of fanfiction. Not to be rude, but theories are crafted on absolute facts and the unknown. Not other theories as support, doing that is making the new theory not hold any water of its own. Basically having little to no factual support of its own to go by.

Last edited:
Using this theory:
https://www.zeldadungeon.net/forum/...early-reign-before-skyward-sword.75927/unread

As evidence to further prove this one, is like saying Link from LttP is related to TP Link because their furries, since they can turn into animals. Then saying Link in LttP is the last person in their family line because because he's also gay due to him having pink hair.

As fun as that theory may be, it verges on the line of fanfiction. Not to be rude, but theories are crafted on absolute facts and the unknown. Not other theories as support, doing that is basically making the new theory not hold any water of its own. Basically having little to no factual support of its own to go by.
How is the explanation of the in game evidence a "theory"?
Ryu Kage Desu suggests the following as evidence (I also agree with him).

E.g
Architecture, (Buildings/Temples, Monuments)
Weapons (Hylian Shield)
Sheika Tech,

These features would have had to have been established in a kingdom like setting not "random tribes on the surface".

Sheika Technology in "Skyward Sword" proves this 100%

Temples and Royal Crests also prove this 100%

The Exitance of the "Hylian shield" proves this 100%

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
How is the explanation of the in game evidence a "theory"?
Ryu Kage Desu suggests the following as evidence (I also agree with him).

E.g
Architecture, (Buildings/Temples, Monuments)
Weapons (Hylian Shield)
Sheika Tech,

These features would have had to been established in a kingdom like setting not "random tribes on the surface".

Sheika Technology in "Skyward Sword" proves this 100%

Temples and Royal Crests also prove this 100%

The Existance of the "Hylian shield" proves this 100%
Just because you believe in a theory, doesn't make it not a theory. No matter how solid or compelling it may be. A theory is still a theory until it's expectically said by the source.

Rauru's reign takes place between Skyward Sword and Minish Cap, because he explicitly says he's the king of Hyrule, a kingdom that only started existing after the events of Skyward Sword. No, there is nothing indicating it has existed before that. No, the Zonai do not make sense. They don't make sense, because Nintendo has never given a **** about the longterm lore implications of their games.

Why do the Rito exist in the TotK flashbacks, but not in Skyward Sword where they should according to the latest retcon? Because Nintendo wanted some variety in the species presented in game. They started existing there for the same reason every character keeps acting surprised whenever Ganon and the Master Sword show up, or for the same reason Zelda pretends she doesn't recognize Ganon in TotK.

Good lore doesn't need a little addendum at the bottom saying, "By the way our writers don't give a **** and will disregard everything previously written. Please care about our lore." It's pretty easy to give a **** about your writing, but Nintendo has never managed it.
Go get your answers. I'm done here.

-------------------------------------------

I've never said that Ryu is entirely wrong, but using a theory to confirm a theory is the only thing I have a problem with this thread.
If you look back, I have only based the evidence for this theory on how the Master sword reacts to the Zoni fuse ability. I've been saying from the beginning, that no mater when yo place Rauru's rule, it has no effect on the theory because the tech. in question would need to exist before that.

I bring in my other theory information as a rebuttal to the idea that we don't see any evidence of that tech in Skyward Sword, and because some individuals here would rather debate the placement of Rauru's rule, rather than interacting with the origional question.

You can get information without playing a game, watching a playthrough, reading a reliable wiki, looking at developer statement, and reading officially license books like the Hyrule Historia and Encyclopedia.
I'm fine with this, as long as you do your do diligence.

I've never played Tears of the Kingdom past the first shrine, and I never said I was referring to Tears of the Kingdom Rauru only that the audio sound samples in Ocarina of Time for Rauru sounds similar to the voice acting for the one in Tears of the Kingdom.
Unfortunately, the memories are important to know, even if you look them up separately, and watch them. For completion sake, you might also want to look up the Chamberlain's recordings. From what we can gather from both sources, King Rauru had no clue what the Master Sword was, in TotK. When Zelda told the people in the past about Link and his blade, it was all unheard of information. Sage Rauru, of OoT is a different story, and some people think he is an entirely different person. I'm fine with the idea that they are the same person, but that is a whole separate theory.

Last edited:

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion

-------------------------------------------

If you look back, I have only based the evidence for this theory on how the Master sword reacts to the Zoni fuse ability. I've been saying from the beginning, that no mater when yo place Rauru's rule, it has no effect on the theory because the tech. in question would need to exist before that.

I bring in my other theory information as a rebuttal to the idea that we don't see any evidence of that tech in Skyward Sword, and because some individuals here would rather debate the placement of Rauru's rule, rather than interacting with the origional question.

I'm fine with this, as long as you do your do diligence.

Unfortunately, the memories are important to know, even if you look them up separately, and watch them. For completion sake, you might also want to look up the Chamberlain's recordings. From what we see can gather from both sources, King Rauru had no clue what the Master Sword was, in TotK. When Zelda told the people in the past about Link and his blade, it was all unheard of information. Sage Rauru, of OoT is a different story, and some people think he is an entirely different person. I'm fine with the idea that they are the same person, but that is a whole separate theory.
I'll be sure to do my due diligence before commenting further.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm sorry, but this is just using a theory that contradicts established canon as the grounds for another theory. That's the big reason I haven't touched it.

I'm sorry, but this is just using a theory that contradicts established canon as the grounds for another theory. That's the big reason I haven't touched it.
why bias can be dangerous. need to take a 3rd person approach to the subject and play your own version of
"devils advocate".

I'm bias alot, dont get me wrong, im not perfect never will be..

but when you can identify it on your own, its easier to feel resolved on your own accord rather than feeling "condescended" and "educated"
by someone else.

The first 8 letters top to bottom mean respectively "Rhyuista"
it could be two words. Rhyu is pronounced like Ryu, meaning dragon in japanese,

and Istak meaning white in Nahuatl.

White Dragon.

1702877461540.png

DRAGON SYMBOLISM.

The dragon corresponds to the season spring, the color green/blue, the element wood, and the virtue propriety; supports and maintains the country (controls rain, symbol of the Emperor's power). Often paired with the Phoenix, for the two represent both conflict and wedded bliss.

WHITE SYMBOLISM.

The color white, in Japanese is considered a sacred color of the gods. It is the symbol of spiritual and physical purity. Since old times, the Emperor of Japan used to dress in white clothes for the main Shinto rituals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom