• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any 3 Video Game Items

Haxon15

FML
Triforce so I can have any wish (why hasnt anyone said this)

Keyblade
because they look awesome and can transform into dozens of different forms with different abilities when different keychains are put on, it can be summoned so I dont have to store it on my back or anywhere, it can unlock any keyhole, in Birth by Sleep they can transform into all sorts of hovering vehicles, they can make portals of light that can transport you anywhere (in BbS), and in the series its the only thing that can collect hearts from heartless and create Kingdom Hearts (and I would want one because im a major KH fan :P)

Dagger of Time so I can reverse time, or slow time around me, and have some awesome sand powers

Last edited:

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
1. Mask of Truth from MM (not the one from OoT). I'd love to read people's minds.
2. The flight simulator from the Sims Superstar. (Looks like a lot of fun)
3. The jetpack from various GTA games. For obvious reasons.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Surprised this thread hasn't been posted in for a while. It's so cool!

Master Sword- it has to be from Wind Waker, I've always wished they'd bring back the design from that game
Portal Gun- portals on the cieling and floor, and you've got endless hours of fun
Bunny Hood- I've never been a fast runner, and for some reason in dreams my ability to run is always severeyly stunted, so this would be handy to have

Let's see...

• The Wind Waker. First of all, it's a magical baton in which can conduct the winds. And seriously why wouldn't I want it? I can control peoples' minds with it. I would enjoy that very much. ^^ The only downside is that it has been in the King of Red Lions's mouth...

Lakitu's Cloud from Super Mario Bros. I think it would be awesome to hover around on a big soft cloud, that has a happy face on it. I can drop stuff on people that I hate, just like Lakitu does to Mario. Would my glasses count as goggles? :P

• The Fire Rod as seen in Rune Factory Frontier. It's fun to cast the spell that releases an explosive orb of fire. I just wish the range was longer... This is very similar to the Fire Rod seen in A Link to the Past, but that particular one serves different purposes.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mine will be

Spirit Flute-So I can make anything tracks everywhere
Wind Waker-I always wanted to fly
Din's Fire

Solid Eye (item) (Metal Gear) - (1) It looks really cool. (2) It combines ENVG (Enhanced Night Vision Goggles) light amplification and imaging technology.

Telekinetic Powers (ability) (Metal Gear) - (1) You have the ability to read people's mind, so that would be really cool. (2) You can control what you people do.

Golden Gauntlets (item) (The Legend of Zelda) - (1) You can lift up objects that you weren't able to lift before.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Lakitu's Cloud (Mario) - to fly anywhere.
Franklin Badge (EarthBound) - nobody will mess with me by using thunders.
Fierce Deity's Mask (Zelda) - to show everyone, who is the boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom