• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have a Fictional Song of Your Choice...

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
So as the title implies, if you could make a song for Zelda Wii (in case it has an instrument)

What would the song do and possibly a name?

I would wish for a song that if there is a magic meter in the game, and if you're empty you could play the song to restore half of your magic or something like that... I can't think of a name, but still, I think it would be a pretty useful song...

So, what would be your song?

i think a good is the song of soaring. unlike MM however,there would be loads of warp points, even more than TP. I really dislike how hyrule field is mostly just a bunch of empty space that takes forever to travel across. paired with your unability to warp for the first half of the game, it gets really annoying.

guy

Junior Junior Member
this would never happen, but i think there should be a song where you could switch from 3d to 2d because a lot of people really like the old 2d games, i personally don't... couldn't find the first dungeon on the original so i gave up, and some people like the newer 3d games, like me, so they should make a song where you can play either way, but don't make it like super paper Mario where all the puzzles require switching. this won't happen because if its supposed to be released this year, than they'd have to do a lot of work just to add this so i really doubt it will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom