• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Sailing returns...

I've never really been a huge fan of the actual pirate aspect, I kinda like just sailing and getting from place to place. I would like it to maybe go a little faster, or shorter distances to next places so the sailing does go quicker.

mewtwolord

Hello World
ummm i would like sailing with more action giant ocktorks come out of no where sharks try to eat you pirates trying to kill you

R

RazTwilight

It would be cool to use a horse and a boat, so maybe a little more action on boat too, but not too much.

I really didn't like sailing in WW
It always took so long and I kept getting bored
So I would like FASTER sailing

Last edited:

Amelie

Air Dancer
I like the sailing idea with okterrokks. maybe even sailing small boats in rivers. I really like Sailing in Zelda ^^

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I'd like there to be a decent sized ocean to sail in, but also lots of land to run around instead of just islands. Being completely surrounded by ocean is okay, but I'd like it a lot better if there was a balance between WW and TP (just thrown out as an example). So you have Hyrule Field or some other big field, but the ocean would be a part of the main quest and you could go sailing as well.

Kazumi

chagy
I also really like HH's idea. And, I really enjoyed sailing in WW. But, what I wish is that you could sail without any monsters bothereing you. I sometime just like to look around with my telescope, and just stop in the middle of the ocean. If there were no monsters to bother you, then sailing would be even more relaxing!

I'd like it not to take as long and be a little more interesting.

Also, make ship to ship or ship to monster battles a little funner. I wouldn't mind being able to board enemy ships, either.

I think that if sailing returns, it should be on a much smaller scale than WW/PH. I wouldn't mind having to sail a bit to get to a certain island, maybe a different province, if it was a large one. I mean, you do all that sailing in WW and find... a little dinky island that's only purpose is to hold the pearls. I hated that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom