• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need A Little Help Here

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
i got links awakening from a store like 3 hours away from my home. when i got home and played it on my gameboy, it didnt WORK!!!D:D:D:

is it legal for me to use an emulator now????:thinking::thinking:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Well I don't know what's an emulator. But if the game didn't work, I would go back to the store and claim that the game didn't work. I mean if I would buy LA and it didn't work, my mom would take back and tell the cashier or whoever is at the store. Claim that the game could work and I would get my money back. But I always play LA ony GBA. And I have LA DX in color not in B/W

I guess u could use an emulator. Almost everyone uses it to cheat. I don't know I don't use those things.

is it legal for me to use an emulator now????:thinking::thinking:

To me; this is one of those gray areas. I use them because I can use my PS3 controller and I can view the games on a much bigger screen. Plus it is convenient to have all my games in one place, instead of having consoles and controllers scattered all over the place :D

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I've been told it is so long as you own the game, but that seems like something that is made up to me, it's most likely illegal no matter what. Honestly though, a TON of people have them, and the likelihood of anyone knowing or caring that you have one is extremely small. I wouldn't worry about it.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I have a GBA emulator on my smartphone and on the place where I get the ROMs from says that it's legal as long as you own the game. You bought and paid for the game, it just doesn't work. Therefore, it should be entirely legal. When I get a GBA game I usually get it for the emulator on my phone also so I don't have to carry around my DS to play lol. Since the store is 3 hours away, I think using the emulator would be a great option. If you decide not to use the emulator, you can always take it back to the store, so you get your game either way:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom